[College Boy Sperm Hole] Three final favors for Andrés

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

TVMan.jpg

My legs were gradually pushed back, further and further still, until my toes met the headboard. Blindfolded, I didn’t know what to expect, although I let my body be guided to the position where he could bottom out inside me as he fucked. His hands gripped my shoulders as his cock dug deep into my hole. Ok, now that hurt…..

I was already late to meet my mom, who was visiting for the weekend, but I’d agreed to the times, and true to my word, I stuck with it. For the past two weeks, I’d been agreeing to don a blindfold and let Andrés' television celebrity buddy come over and rape my hole and fill it with sperm. This guy intensely enjoyed his first encounter with me, and had been haranguing Andrés for a few more chances, while there was still time left. “This dude is an A-lister in the District’s social scene with fundraisers and such”, Andrés told me earlier this week, grinning, “so you’re his only opportunity to breed hot teen cunt and still be discreet about it. He just wants to drain himself inside you a couple times a week until I leave, ok?

Mr. Television slid his tongue inside my mouth, and his French kiss tasted of spearmint. His sweat, laced with Issey Miyake, dripped onto my forehead as his pounding grew more intense and his bare cock began to really punish my wet hole. His kissing was as passionate as his fucking, and it seemed odd to wear a blindfold while being made love to in this way. But I wasn’t calling the shots, so I kissed this anonymous man back, my legs around his back. Never taking his mouth off mine, he moaned wordlessly, “Mmmmmmmmmmm” and I felt his violent, hot squirting of cum inside my hole, marking his territory and amplifying the squishing sound of his last few thrusts inside me. He collapsed for a minute, taking his mouth off mine and tracing the contours of my neck with his hot, wet mouth. Finally, he sat up and regained his balance, reaching for his pants. Dressing quickly, he leaned back down to kiss my blindfolded face, whispering, “Just lay there for 20 minutes and let my load soak inside you, ok? There’s an egg inside you somewhere and my swimmers wanna find it.” A minute later, he was gone. This was the third time he’d visited this week, and so his DNA had lodged itself quite deep inside me by now.

Andrés, who’d been waiting patiently in the front room, came back to the bedroom and began to undress, clearly wanting to blow his own load inside me. I took the blindfold off now. An awkwardness had crept into Andrés’ demeanor by now, so he kept our talk focused on sex. “You know, he stopped jacking off altogether. He said with a body and hole as hot as yours, every last bit of his sperm needs to be fucked deep inside your body. That’s quite a compliment, eh?” he chided; now sliding his rock hard cock inside my warm wet hole. Andrés closed his eyes. “Oh fuck, you’re always so tight, no matter how much I make you submit your hole to my buddies.” Andrés pulled my legs straight up and sucked my toes as his cock slid inside me, nice and easy, in a slow rhythm. His tongue slid slowly in between my toes as his cock thrusted deeply and intensely now, hitting my g-spot. Unexpectedly, I came from being fucked like that, and my load splashed thickly across my face and shoulders. Andrés laughed at my self-induced facial and then blew his own load inside me, pushing deep to compete with his friend’s insemination.

Laying next to one another, Andrés reminded me that my weekly blindfolded sessions with his television buddy was just one of three final favors I granted him (without knowing what they were). Andrés’ assignment in DC has been rapidly coming to a close and he returns to Peru in mid-April. He said he’d prefer to stay here, and he’s eligible for reassignment in DC again at the end of the year. So our time together is drawing to a close, something he won’t discuss directly. But he did ask for three final sexual favors of me. Letting TV guy knock me up repeatedly and anonymously was one, but what were the others? So I just came out and asked him about #2 and #3.

Andrés looked at me sheepishly a minute, then relented. “Well, I don’t want to give everything away, but I’ll tell you about #2 now. It’s the real reason I’m taking you to Toronto next weekend to meet my friend Hector. He really wants to meet you and you’ll have a great time in the city, it’s really urban and friendly. But the reason we’re going up to meet him is to for me to raise enough money to fly home to Lima in April.” That made no sense to me, so I looked at Andrés and let him finish.

I’ll be leaving with my sister back to Peru and Department policies only allow one paid ticket, except in spousal situations. I’ll use the Department’s money to fly my sister home, so I need your help and Hector’s help to get enough cash for the second ticket.” Andrés looked at me, expecting me to get his drift. The confused look on my face finally made him laugh.

Let’s just say that Hector has a large network of buddies in Toronto who are dying to meet and seed some hot teen cunt. I told you that, already. I want you to bring your blindfold and submit to being barebacked and bred, just as my buddy does here. One difference, though: Hector’s buddies have offered to compensate me to fill you. So technically, I’ll be making money off your asshole, but you get lots of cum inside you, in exchange. Each warm load up your ass is another $100 or so closer to my plane ticket home. So actually, you really are doing this for me. When Hector first told me about it, I expected a lot of trolls, but these guys are pretty hot. Sounds pretty awesome, eh?

I should have guessed that our weekend away wasn’t about a last hurrah of fun in Canada. Andrés must have sensed my surprise or disappointment, because he leaned over and kissed my gently. “C’mon Brandon, you promised me three favors. Look, your hole is hot enough that you could charge for it, and I’m only doing this to get myself and my sis home safely. I know you don’t have the money yourself, so don’t you want to put your asshole to work for a good cause – to get me home safely?” I finally relented, as long as I could carve out part of Sunday to meet my old high school friend, Noah.

And so this coming Friday, we’re off to a new city, in a nice hotel, where I’ll become a whore, working for my adventurous friend (and now pimp), a man who I’ll do seemingly anything for, as his sexually demanding days here come to an end. The more I thought about it, the more twisted it seemed, and thus the more worthy of consideration. How would I explain to my friends and classmates that the bulk of my weekend in Toronto was spent getting fucked full of sperm, for money?

6253945978008304088-7170388695140738352?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.