[College Boy Sperm Hole] Show him how it’s done

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

PreGame.jpg

Betcha fifty bucks I can cream in that hole in four minutes or less. What’s the downside, man? You’ll study better with my load swimming inside you.” The plea came from Rafi; he wouldn't let me off my cell phone until I said yes. Rafi was headed into DC to see the Wizards play the Indiana Pacers, and he pleaded for a quick pump-and-dump on his way over to the game. “I’ll have my little bro and two other buddies in the car, so I’ll just double park and tell them I have to drop something off. I do; I have to drop off the scalding hot DNA churning in these balls into that tight cunt of yours. Let me give you what you need, man!” I was dragging from a long weekend of studying and recovery from my all-night fuck with Tom on Friday, but decided I could use a sperm break. He told me to get myself ready – he’d be over in 30 minutes.

After showering and cleaning up, I spent a few minutes lubing and fingering my hole to loosen up. Rafi told me he wanted to walk in, find me on the bed already lubed, drop his pants, slide right in and begin fucking. Switching on the Roxy Music CD to which I was now addicted, I stretched out on the bed, naked, face down, and legs spread, relaxed and horned, too. Right on time, the front door opened and I heard the sound of laughter and horseplay, headed down to my room. I looked up and saw Rafi, with a two-day beard and in all-black. Ah, Rafi – handsome as ever. I froze for a minute as another guy walked in right behind him. “Hey, this is my little bro, Alejandro. He wants to watch his big brother breed a college jock hole. I gotta show him how it’s done, properly”, Rafi grinned. Alejandro certainly looked like his brother – classic Cuban handsome – although much younger and boyish - no more than 18. “Sit down in that chair, bro, and enjoy the show”, Rafi motioned to Alejandro. Alejandro kept his windbreaker on, sitting in the chair by the nightstand, wide-eyed and in disbelief that a guy would be naked and offering his body for his older brother to just walk in and fuck.

Rafi knelt on the edge of the bed, kicked off his tennis shoes and stepped out of his jeans. His thick 7” jumped out, stiff as a board and ready to go. Rafi pulled himself over my body, placing his legs just inside mine and aiming his cockhead at its target. “All lubed up, just like I asked. Good boy”, Rafi cooed and pushed himself inside me, slowly. His dry thick boner met the lubed entrance to my hole, which swallowed his cock and pulled it into a warm, wet tunnel. “This is EXACTLY what I needed, bro”, Rafi called over to his brother, who was by now grabbing his crotch to jack off inside his pants. Rafi rested his chin on my left shoulder, his shirt still on, so he could talk to me softly as he pumped me, my wet hole swallowing his cock again and again, like a little kid going up and down on a popsicle.

How you been, cutie? Classes ok this semester?

“Tougher this semester, Rafi. My professors are ruthless.”

You been growing out your hair a little? Makes you look even cuter.

“Haven’t had time to get it cut. Where’ve you been?”

Spent some time in Miami and brought Alejandro back to DC to live with me. Luis told me you should be carrying his bastard kid by now. He looooves your cunt, man.

“I had a wet spot in the ass of my jeans for a day after he bred me.”

Rafi touched my neck. “You cut yourself shaving?

No, it was a small hickey from my night with Tom. But that was complicated to explain. What drifted through my mind was how sensual a pump-and-dump could be - not meaningless, not empty. Rafi needed to fuck and unload quickly, but was surprisingly sweet as he prepared to seed my hole. I understood his need and freely offered my body and ass to give him quick relief.

Oh, fuck, this is it, I gotta cum bad. I’m gonna glaze that hole hard with a heavy coating.” Rafi drove himself inside me hard, rattling the legs of the bed. And then again. Deep visceral thrusts that coaxed the sperm out of his balls – and to show off for his brother. “Ooooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhh”, Rafi groaned, partly for show, although I could feel his multi-day gush of spunk unleashed inside me; he wasn’t faking. “Mark your territory, bro”, Alejandro taunted Rafi. Rafi collapsed for 30 seconds, nuzzling his chin into my neck and kissing and licking inside my ear. Then, just as quickly, Rafi pulled his body off mine and his wet cock, now spent and fully sated, plopped out of my sloppy cumhole. Rafi sat up, reached down for his jeans and looked at his brother as he pulled them back on. “You need to find your own little cumbitch like this one, Alejandro. A boy who knows that his hole was made to drain real men like us. Maybe I’ll let you take a turn inside Brandon sometime.

Rafi was right. The encounter lasted less than five minutes. Now fully dressed, Rafi leaned down and kissed my cheek. “We’ll let ourselves out. Just lay there for a while and let my load fully sink in that hot little body. I wanna watch the game knowing my spunk is lodged deep in you, as you study. I’ll call you soon, cutie.

Alejandro stood up and followed his brother towards the door. Suddenly, Alejandro turned, patted me on the ass and said “Bye, cutie”. Then he dipped his ring finger inside my hole and pulled up a big dollop of his brother’s cum. He brought it to his mouth, as if taste-tasting a new recipe. “Yep, that’s my brother’s cum all right”, he smiled, and walked out.

6253945978008304088-8425615281887930096?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.