Getting lectured

srstevo44

it's not exactly a lecture, but i did go out with this one guy who would always ask me "have you been Dx'd with any STI since our last date?" EVERY SINGLE TIME. he was a paramedic. anyway, we never actually fucked. i'm not super vanilla and can get off lots of ways. the times we did get very close to fucking, we'd have the condoms set out and he would instead start to back up on my cock raw. since he was so hardcore about condoms, it made me nervous. like...he wanted to pin his desire to go raw on the other party.... "you forced me". blah blah...so i never gave it to him. go raw. or use condoms. but don't mindfuck me.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you did the right thing not to fuck him raw. If he really wants to do it, he needs to admit it and then just do it and not try to guilt someone about it...he'll find he made the right decision after all. That's what I did and I have never looked back once I went bare.

yeah, i understand that bbrt2012, met up with a guy before who suddenly got very nervous when he found out i was neg as he was poz, managed to convince him to fuck me raw, but at first i had to seriously take control, easing back onto his cock, once i'd backed onto his cock balls deep he started to relax and take control himself

i have this pet theory about people who imagine being infected by someone will magically bond them to someone. like....maybe they were whoring around raw on the side, but want to get with someone they know to be poz so they can pin it on that guy.... kinda like slutty girls who want to find a dumb guy to designate as the father of their child

• 8 months later...
Guest slobbvers
i put 'i don't like condoms. or sermons' in my profiles. cuts down on misunderstanding. if guys wish to make a comment, i reply that we're obviously not going to have sex, so what does it matter? if they persist with lecturing, i just block them.

Same here. Actually had a guy on a4a lecture me on bb. I replied, "Thank-you for your concern. If I wanted to be lectured I'd attend the local university." Cool thing was he apologised.

Had a guy I once hooked up with, he wanted to tease my hole with his dick after he rimmed me, and shortly after his little tease I pushed back on his dick and he slide in and he just went with it, bred my ass, and as soon as he pulled out he told me to get the fuck out and I asked what was up, he said he couldn't believe I let him bareback me and he was disgusted.... And the best part was a few days later he tried to get me to come over again , I told him to fuck off.