[College Boy Sperm Hole] Eine amerikanische Ausbildung

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Tom.jpg

Sitting across from one another, as we finished our Quark Torte and Chai Tea at Café Mozart, Tom extended his legs underneath the table and under my chair, forcing my legs apart. Then, in a more brazen move, he grabbed my right hand in his. “Brandon, I very much enjoyed having you as a student this week. You have a bright future in economics, and I want you to be serious about your studies.” Tom was a guest lecturer this week from LMU Munich, teaching a one-week symposium on international economics and the European Union. A very handsome man, Tom was maybe 32, 6’5”, brown hair, and clean-shaven. No wedding ring. Tom was also a very good professor – better than some of our “star” professors on campus. Over the course of the week, I made eye contact regularly with Tom and even went to his office on Wednesday night to ask for advice on my final presentation. Listening to my ideas, Tom rested his hand on my shoulder and offered some useful suggestions. So I opted to dress up for the final presentation, half to impress Tom, as a student, but mostly because my navy slacks hugged my ass in the most flattering way. Or so says Andrés. As I paced during Friday morning’s slide show, I could tell that my wardrobe made as much of an impression on Tom as my ideas about the dangers of economic nationalism. Risking decorum, I waited until after class and then asked him to dinner that evening, since he’d be flying home the next day. Tom blushed and grinned and said yes.

At dinner, away from campus, Tom was less guarded. “You are a very handsome young man, Brandon. Where is your boyfriend?” The question was charming enough, and sincere enough, that I refrained from providing a smartass answer. Tom shared that he was married until he was 28, until he could no longer hide his sexual attraction to men, although his gay dating life in Germany resembled mine here. The waitress dropped by the check by, and pulling away from his grip, I asked Tom if he’d like to spend the night at my place. “I normally don’t fuck my students, Brandon. But, you are so attractive to me. And I want to fuck you, yes.” That wasn’t *exactly* the question, but I liked the answer.

We sat on my sofa, drinking Vin Santo and making out. Tom dropped his IPod into my Bose speakers and introduced me to Roxy Music’s “Avalon”, his favorite album ever. We talked and laughed, and half-way into the album, Tom unbuttoned my shirt and unzipped my pants. His hands brushed over body, lightly then roughly, and before long, I was completely naked and wrapped around his fully clothed body. Tom glanced up and down at my naked body, approvingly. “I want to fuck you so hard, Brandon…..so hard.” I stood up, grabbed the Vin Santo glasses and his Ipod and led my visiting professor to the bedroom, to fuck me. Slutty little student, I am.

I reclined on the bed as Tom undressed, shocked to see a monstrous 9.5” thick German billy club spring from his pants. “You like?" Tom teased. “Uh, yeah”, I smiled, admiring German superiority. Tom climbed on the bed, pulling himself on top of me, and kissed me again. Tom was a sensual man, and definitely a sensual kisser. As we passionately made out, Tom pulled my legs up over his shoulders and let them slide down his back. His thick cock bobbed up and down on my balls as he moved, coating my ballsac with thick pre-cum. “I got you exactly where I want you”, Tom growled, and then, surprisingly, flipped me over onto my stomach.

Tom laid his body on top of mine, his cock resting in between my asscheeks. He pulled off and brought his mouth to my hole, his tongue still soaked with saliva from our french kissing. He alternated between eating me, then fingering me, then eating me out again, intent to open me up to take his cock all the way. “Do you have a condom?” Tom asked. Ugh. His cock slid back and forth across my hole, and I brought my hole to his cockhead, to take him inside me bare, as a response. But he asked again. Good naturedly, I pulled a condom and lube from my nightstand, and as he opened the packet, I suggested that he could also fuck me bare, if he wanted. “You let guys fuck you without a condom?” Sensing a tone that was more curious than accusatory, I explained that it felt better to take a bare cock inside me. “That’s risky, Brandon. Any guy would do anything you asked of him, to be inside you, including wearing a condom. Letting a stranger fuck you unprotected is asking for trouble.” Tom lubed up and entered me slowly. Condom or no condom, this was going to hurt. Tom rested his body on top of mine again, driving to the balls. His last 3 inches hurt like a motherfucker, but he was determined to go balls deep. “I’ve wanted to fuck you all week, and now I’m doing it. You’re even hotter naked, Brandon.” Once fully inside me, Tom made me explain again why I let guys fuck me bareback. Catching my breath in between his thrusts into my ass, which knocked the wind out of me, I told him about the unmistakable warmth and closeness of a penetrating a warm wet hole, and feeling every silky texture wrapped around his cock. As I talked, Tom began to pound. “You’re a bad boy, Brandon”, he teased.

We took a break so he could pee, Roxy Music now in its second run through. Tom padded his way back to the bedroom, only slightly less hard. “It was hard to pee, Brandon, I’m still so fucking hard”, he laughed. He positioned himself between my legs, and slapped my ass hard with each hand. Tom pulled me up off my stomach, his arms wrapping around my chest, locking my body in his, as he kissed my neck. Then, he lowered both of us, in tandem, back down onto the bed, until he was on top of me again. His cock found the entrance to my hole and slid back inside. I closed my eyes, only to open them quickly a minute later. “Oh, Jesus Christ, oh fucking hell!”, Tom yelled. What happened? I looked back at Tom, seeing his face contorted in ecstasy. “That feels fucking incredible” he hissed. I looked down on the bed, and saw the condom, lying unwanted on the bed. Tom slid back inside me, bareback this time, tempted by my earlier talking. “It feels so fucking soft and wet”, he moaned. I pushed back and impaled myself on his deck, risking the pain of his girth, so he could experience a bare hole, full throttle. Tom began to fuck me harder than he did before. His hands, groping my shoulders, slid to my neck, firmly in place, almost to a chokehold. Tom drove his hips harder into my frame, now really driven to fuck. He reached down with his left hand, grabbed the used condom and brought it to my mouth. “Eat it!”, he yelled as he fucked. Tom was forcing the used condom into my mouth, the taste of plastic and lube and his pubic hair mixing on my tongue. I didn’t actually want to eat it, but Tom’s fingers now fully forced the used condom inside my mouth as he jack-hammered my cumhole. Finally, his moaning became more concentrated and intense. “Oh, I’m gonna cum. I don’t want to cum inside you” he warned. I pushed back onto his cock and let the condom fall out of my mouth onto the pillow. “Cum inside me, Tom. Fill my hole with your sperm”, I countered. “Oh, that is so wrong. I shouldn’t do this”, he worried aloud, but made no motion to pull out of me. I fucked back more intensely, angling to keep his bare cock inside my now soaked hole. “I want it, Tom. Give me your cum. Unload inside me”. Tom yelled loudly enough that pedestrians walking by my window would have heard. He grabbed my waist and exploded inside me. “That’s it, give me what I want”, I murmured encouragingly as he shot rope after rope of thick cum into my intestines. Tom collapsed on top of me and we both fell to the bed. Panting heavily in my ear, Tom finally said, “I’ve never experienced anything that amazing”. The professor may have bred the student, but the student gave the professor an American education.

I fell out in the middle of “Tara”, having heard it a third time now. The room smelled of fucking and cum and sweat. Tom fell asleep, still inside me, as if his cock wanted the cradle of a cum-soaked hole. As the night wore on, we slept, woke, fucked, slept, woke, and fucked. Finally, I shut the lights off around 4:00, and turned off the Ipod. That didn’t stop Tom. He fucked me in every conceivable position through the night, now addicted to my bare hole. Tom was unstoppable. In the morning, I went to the kitchen to make coffee, until he caught me, hoisted me up on the dining room table, and fucked me again. I should have closed the blinds in the front room, but I couldn't give a fuck. The longer we spent together having sex, the more aggressive he became. “I’m going to fuck you til you bleed”, he barked, forcing my legs straight up in the air. With five Bavarian loads fucked into me, I probably wouldn’t bleed any time soon. I was mighty sore, though. Then Tom came hard again, and the soreness gave way to the warm, sloshy feeling of more sperm racing inside my hole. I was getting the breakfast I deserved.

Later that morning, I walked Tom back to his hotel. With 3 hours sleep, I was dragging, but the fresh air woke us up. “I’d like you to consider our summer study program in Economics, in Munich. It’s a good program, and I can arrange for a scholarship, seriously. You can stay with me, if you want”, Tom offered, grabbing my hand again. “You can pay for your room and board by letting me fill your hot ass all summer”, he teased. How quickly they come around to the lure of a bare hole. As Tom’s DNA deposits from the prior night now leaked from my hole, all the way down my Lucky Jeans and into my socks, I contemplated the most beautiful, active Bavarian summer.

6253945978008304088-6716601545514837638?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.