[College Boy Sperm Hole] Saturday morning baby-batter

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

saturday.jpg

Hey man, can I come crawl in bed with you this morning?” It took a minute to realize that my cell was ringing. And another to register the time: 6:30am. And yet another to connect the man with the offer: Luis, the friend of Andrés from Christmas. “You want to come over now?” I asked, a little surprised to hear from him out of the blue like this. “Yeah man, I can’t sleep. I need to unload in your hole so I can relax. C’mon man, help out a friend in need.” Still groggy, I got up and unlocked my front door, catching a glimpse of my next door neighbor, totally busted for walking naked through my apartment. I sat up in bed for 20 minutes, but eventually sleep overtook me and I must have zonked out again.

I woke up a bit later to see Luis standing over my bed, his shirt and shoes off, pulling the sheet down to see my naked body as he unzipped his pants. He must have driven over in a hurry. Luis sported a 2-day stubble, hair uncombed, and a wild look in his eye, looking agitated or worked up. “Morning”, I offered, groggily. “It’s gonna be a good morning, alright. I’m gonna fucking rape that hole and flood that sweet tunnel of yours”, he smiled tautly. That made my cock spring up, which gave Luis an idea. “Jack your cock, man. I wanna see you cum in front of me.” I grabbed my boner, turned on by the thought of a hot morning rape, and began jacking as I looked up at him. Luis stepped out of his trousers and his huge boner poked out of his boxers. He tugged at the boxers, and his 9” cock pointed straight at me, instantly recognizing its prey from our back seat car fuck on the way to the airport. Luis knelt on the bed in front of me, pushing my legs apart so he could squat between them, bringing his hard-on closer to its point of entry. “Shoot your load for me, man”, Luis commanded, not offering any help. I didn’t get it at first – most tops I have sex with normally don’t care if I cum or not. But it had been a few days, and Luis’ nice body and handsome face, rugged this morning or not, brought me to the edge and my balls churned as I rode the wave to a massive explosion.

Looking down on me as I began to squirt, Luis positioned himself closer to my hole, cupped his hands over the tip of my cock and caught the first hard squirt in his fingers, then the next, and then another. I closed my eyes for a minute to breathe again, and opened them just in time to see Luis rubbing his cum-filled hands back and forth over his cock, lathering it with my fresh sperm. He lowered his other hand and pushed a palmful of sperm into my hole, raising his eyes back towards me, “Hmmm, nice and warm inside there.” And without warning, he pushed himself inside me, holding my hips to drive himself all the way inside, to his balls. He leaned down and kissed me softly at first, then passionately, as he pulled back and began to drive deep inside. The suddenness of his initial entry actually hurt, and so I tried to pull off his cock a bit, explaining that I wanted to find the right angle to take him. Hearing my plea, Luis took his mouth off mine, looking surprised. “Shut up!”, he hissed, forcing his right hand over my mouth as he leaned down to kiss and bite the left side of my neck, positioning his legs to keep me pinned to the bed and drive deep his 9” inside me, no stopping, no slowing, no mercy. His body rubbed against mine, his hips slammed hard into mine, and his balls slapped furiously against my hole. Luis was a man desperate to fuck this morning; relief would only come though intense orgasm. I wrapped my legs around his back, clenching my teeth and submitting to his aggression. True to form, his man-rape didn’t last long, and I hear Luis start to breathe hard and moan. “Fucking knock you up”, he yelled loudly, as he bit down on my neck and bucked and throbbed inside me. I could feel the rush of Luis’ seed spraying my hole, warm and wet, mixing with my own cum and creating a juicy wet sound as he continued to fuck me, driven to plant the remainder of his load where it belonged. “Shit”, he panted, bringing his face to nuzzle against the side of my neck as his body stilled and he drained himself inside me. “Oh, I man I needed that”. Luis pulled out and laid beside me, not saying anything, and just enjoying his post-fuck come down. At some point, he drifted off into a heavy sleep, snoring a little. I pulled the sheets over Luis to keep him warm. His load was already leaking from my hole onto the sheets, but I laid there, enjoying the warm sticky feeling. Soon enough, I feel out too, relaxed and enjoying the body heat from the hot Mexican guy snuggled next to me.

Then, I woke slightly, noticing that it was almost Noon. I was laying on my side, facing the alarm clock. Luis was now up, too. His body was sandwiched against mine, his cock stiffened again, nestled and sliding between my wet legs. Luis kissed my back gently as his cock slid and jabbed, searching for the entrance to my still-sloppy hole. Pulling back, the tip of his cock brushed against my cumhole. Bingo! Luis drove his cockhead inside me, moaning as he pushed the rest of his fleshy shaft into my cum-soaked hole. “Fuck yes”, he moaned as he continued to kiss my back and lube his cock inside me at the same time. It dawned on me that I was supposed to meet my study group for Macroeconomics at Noon, but decided to bag it. No way was I gonna interrupt the hot bareback fuck in progress.

Luis pulled out and put me back into the missionary position again, pulling my legs up over my shoulders. He looked more relaxed now, less frantic. “Tell me about how you started letting guys fuck you bareback and blow inside you, cutie”, he grinned as he pumped me slowly, leaning down to kiss me once. I told him about my high school sex with Justin, that I took hundreds of his loads in his office at the gym, in his car, in his house, and one weekend, in my parents’ bed, when they were away. “That’s fucking hot, man; being bred in the bed that your parents conceived you in. Did Justin share you with other guys?” Hardly; Justin was pretty closeted; the idea of group sex wasn’t in his mindset. “Too bad man, I would have loved to have known you back then. I would have let you get used to taking my load, then brought other men to you and taught you to please them and drain them with that amazing hole. You would have brought such pleasure to the cum-filled chavos I grew up with in Guadalajara. Us latinos hate condoms, you know. Even now, I'd love to take you to Mexico and let my friends have a turn inside you.

Luis leaned forward, pulling my lower back off the bed, and locking my legs over his shoulders, pumping more deliberately now. “I couldn’t imagine fucking with a condom anymore. I want to feel a guy’s warm hole on my bare cock when I fuck him – it’s the way men are meant to fuck.” Luis told me he’d been fucking guys since he was 23; before then, he’d dated women. “I love finding a cute bottom guy like you who lets me fuck him naturally. I appreciate a guy who submits to the cock of men like me. A man’s biological role is to spread his seed as widely as he can. I used to date woman on the pill so I didn’t have to use condoms. I’d fuck them, and all I fantasized about was knocking them up with my baby batter. I look at you, with your cute face, and I want knock you up and make you carry my kid. You’re supposed to spread your seed, too, but instead, you raise your legs and let another man bury his bone inside you and blow his baby batter up your ass. It’s so hot that you submit yourself to my cock and let me knock you up. Tell me how much you want my baby batter, Brandon. Beg for it.

By then, it was 1:30pm and I was rock hard myself, legs raised and getting off on Luis' hard pounding. Luis’ breath started to deepen again and I could tell he was getting close. My thoughts swimming with his sexy words, I closed my eyes, clinging to his back, and begged for what was coming. “Blow it inside me, Luis. Make me submit and spread your seed inside me. Do what a man is meant to do and bury your baby-batter in my guts.” Luis was breathing hard now; I prepared myself to be inseminated. I leaned up close to his ear, ready to bring him home, “Knock me up and make me carry your kid. Breed me.” Luis spilled his seed inside me, forcefully, coaxed by my words as much as my wet hungry hole. He drove deep inside me, again and again, lost in his fantasy of impregnating me, until his balls were empty. I enjoyed the metaphor of impregnation – physically impossible, of course, but I understood it, and wanted it. And for the remainder of the afternoon, I submitted to it and got pumped full of hot Mexican baby-batter.

6253945978008304088-3137123720200018617?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.