[College Boy Sperm Hole] Brandon Whored Out, take two

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Blindfold.bmp

On a gray Saturday afternoon before Obama-mania began in D.C., Andrés called in his favor. I’d just come back from the campus bookstore to catch him on my doorstep. He was early. “C’mon, man, it’s cold!

I sat Andrés down on the sofa with a hot chocolate as I got unbundled and stacked this semester’s national debt on the dining room table. Andrés looked a little impatient. I headed to the bedroom to pull off my sweater, and he followed me, blocking my exit. “It’s been two fucking weeks man, I need a deep dose of cumhole therapy”. He sat down on my bed, raised his eyebrows at me, and commanded, “Take my clothes off”. Laughing, I knelt before him, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling off his shoes and socks, and unzipping his pants. Reduced to his CK briefs, he was indeed happy to see me again. His boner literally pushed its way out of his undershorts. I learned down and, good naturedly, kissed his cock. “Happy New Year”, I teased it. It kissed me back, streaking a big wad of pre-cum on my cheek.

I stripped down and Andrés’ hands made their way over my torso, my pecs, and my ass. He pushed me down on my back and put my legs over his shoulders, spreading them wide and high. “You have beautiful feet”, he admired, and then his cock approached my cumhole like a heat-seeking missile. Andrés was leaking precum so badly that he pushed in with only a little resistance. After a mostly dry spell over the holidays, it felt so fucking awesome to have bare cock buried deep inside me again. As his balls hit my hole, I exhaled, and blurted out, “Oh god, fucking fill me.” Andrés pushed my legs all the way forward and leaned his body weight on top of me, pinning me in place for his trademark pounding. I let go and began to milk him as he hammered me.

Andrés pulled out and put me on all fours, and then entered me from behind, doggy-style, arching his body so he could drill. After a minute, he pulled out again, yanked the blindfold from my dresser, where it hadn’t moved in a month, and said, “Go ahead - put it on”. I hesitated a minute, but Andrés placed it over my face, adjusting the strap in the back. As he pushed his cock back into my now-slick hole, Andrés leaned forward and brought his mouth to my ear, saying, “Just concentrate on your need to be fucked, without all the visual cues”. Andrés pumped into me over and over, and now blindfolded, I resumed the loose-tight milking with my bare hole, eager to feel his sperm leaking from me again. After a minute, the doorbell rang. Andrés pulled out, slapped my ass, and teased, “Showtime! Remember, just stay in your position and keep the blindfold on until I return”. He quickly got dressed, and shut the bedroom door behind him.

What Andrés meant was that he offered to let a friend of his fuck me while I was blindfolded. His friend, who Andrés refused to name, is some handsome minor local television celebrity who wanted the chance to bareback and breed a college jock in complete anonymity, in a hookup that didn’t compromise his identity or community standing. Since I don’t watch TV ever, the inevitable guessing game was a complete wash to me. Andrés connected with this guy in DC’s social scene a few months back, and after sending this guy my photos, finally talked me into it over holiday break, after swearing this guy wasn’t a psycho or out to harm me. “Besides, even though this dude is hot, he wouldn’t get the chance to blow inside a hole as hot as yours without my assurance of privacy, anyway.” I gave in, not sure whether to take it as a snarky compliment, or to rethink whether I really wanted to be blindfolded and whored out as a favor to Andrés.

Too late now. From my bedroom, I could hear voices in low murmur in the living room after a minute, footsteps leading to my bedroom. The bedroom door opened, and the talking stopped momentarily. “You like?”, I heard Andrés ask. “Mmm Hmmm” came an enthusiastic, if wordless reply. “He’s the most cum-hungry little kid I’ve ever met. Been a couple weeks for him. Pump your load deep; you can’t bury your load deep enough inside him. Have fun, man.” Andrés walked over to me, put his mouth next to my ear again, and said, “Milk my friend the way you milk me, okay? Make him really explode inside you.” He kissed me on the cheek and then walked out, pulling the door shut behind him.

The friend sat down on the edge of the bed and began to pull off his clothes, not in a particular hurry. Shoes untying and then dropping to the floor. The fabric of socks being pulled off. A shirt being pulled overhead and tossed near my chair. A heavy belt buckle coming undone and then legs being pulled out of trousers. The friend turned towards me and I felt a tongue on my asscheeks, then along my lower back, and back down to my hole. He knelt on the bed behind me and buried his face in my hole, darting and licking and digging deeper inside, making my hole even wetter. He knew what he was doing; after a couple minutes I stopped thinking about the weirdness of being blindfolded, and concentrated on being fucked again. Fucked hard. The friend stood up and I heard the unmistakable sound of briefs being pulled down. Sure enough, he was kneeling behind me again, driving his tongue inside my hole as his stiff cock bounced against the back of my thigh. Pulling back, he blew softly into my hole and then drove his tongue back inside, grabbing his cock with one hand and beginning to jack it. He pulled himself up a bit and lined his cock at the entrance to my hole. I pushed back a little and slid my hole onto his cock an inch or two. Needing no further encouragement, he pushed all the way inside, gently, moaning as drove deeper and hit bottom. He froze for a minute, staying in place, as he leaned down and kissed my back, putting his arms around my torso. This was turning out to be a more sensual fuck than I’d envisioned.

Holding my torso in place and keeping his body lodged against mine, the friend began to drive harder inside me. I began to milk him, loosing and tightening my hole as he pumped. He moaned in response, and then stood on the balls of his feet for better leverage to drive his cock inside me, almost caressing me and he drove himself ever deeper inside. He fucked more intensely. I milked his wet cock in a steady rhythm. He moaned softly and fucked deeper. Without talking, we developed our own body language. I knew what he needed, instinctively. He knew what I needed. Our biological drive replaced words and visual cues. I didn’t have a clue who this guy was; maybe I knew him or had run into him before. I was letting a complete stranger bareback me, but his body language and sensual nature put me at ease. I wanted him to cum inside me, and communicated it by milking him more intensely. It was working; he was close. “Mmmm Mmmm Mmmmmm”. I milked him over and over; loose-tight, loose-tight. He learned forward, kissed my back, rested his head against my shoulders, and shot inside me. “Fuck!” – finally, a word out of him. He drove deep and shot hard inside me – we could both hear his sperm spraying inside my hole. Another stream. And another stream. And another. He made a sound that was almost a whimper, and buried himself one more time inside me, balls deep, and held me tight to regain his balance. I held still until he pulled back a bit, kissed my back one more time, and pulled his cock out of my hole. I could feel a stream of cum leaking down onto the bedspread in large drops. The friend sat down, grabbing his trousers, and whistled for a moment. Slowly he pulled his clothes back on, stood up, kissed my back, and opened the bedroom door. And then he was gone.

True to my word, I held the position for a few more minutes, and the bedroom door opened again. “I think you blew him away with your hole”, Andrés laughed. I went to pull the blindfold off, but Andrés blocked my arm. “Leave it on, man; get used to it a little,” he protested. Positioning himself behind me, he chucked to himself, “Goddamn, how much cum did he unload inside you, exactly? What a sloppy, sexy mess.” Andrés leaned forward and licked his friend’s cum leaking from my hole. “He really bred you like a bitch”. Andrés leaned forward and his cock slipped back inside me, his friend’s cum coating his Andrés cock inside my hole. “My turn, Brandon”. His turn was a rough, visceral fuck. Still blindfolded, I could sense in Andrés body movements that he needed to pound my hole and unload in it, badly. He fucked hard, I guess the way you fuck a guy that your friend has just finished using. He pulled my hair and grabbed my shoulders, almost like a dog humping another dog. I didn’t need to milk Andrés; he fucked me aggressively, ready to force his load in my hole whether I wanted it or not. Oh, but I did; desperately. I didn’t need the visual cues to be turned on by what was happening.

Even blindfolded, I found all the important ways to communicate with Andrés – his hands, pinning me in place, told me to submit to his body and his cock. His cock pumping my hole, furiously, told me that my body was bringing him intense pleasure. His load, finally erupting in my hole like a garden hose, just proved the point. The bedspread, now trashed and put in the trash dumpster that evening, told me I’d been doing my share of getting bred like a bitch since meeting Andrés. No complaints, mind you.

6253945978008304088-6410013015656201628?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.