[College Boy Sperm Hole] Brandon Whored Out, take one

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

HotHotelSuck.jpg

Parked in front of my Apple, I lingered over email and websites – mostly to warm up. But I was finally sitting down, back in my warm hotel room in a cold New York City at the end of December, just before New Years Eve. Mom surprised me as a holiday gift with tickets to ‘Billy Elliott’ and a couple jazz concerts I’d been hoping to catch. She even gave handed over her glass of Pinot Noir at lunch, when the waiter wasn’t looking. All in all, a good day. I’d have been happy to pass out at 8:30pm, until an invite landed in my email box:

You be interested in putting that hot mouth to work and sucking off a hot Brazilian guy in town for a photo shoot? We’re not far from you.”

The attached profile and photo didn’t look particularly Brazilian, although handsome enough. It took a minute to sort out that I was conversing with the Brazilian’s professional agent, a New Yorker who was also playing personal concierge that night for the Carioca. Demurring, I suggested that I’m willing to entertain direct offers from interested guys – and besides, this guy was being awfully circumspect about his friend. A second message explained that Paulo, the Brazilian, knew very little English, found me to be very cute, and wasn’t confident approaching me himself. My correspondent finally surrendered a bare-chested photo of Paulo, suggesting that if I wanted to enjoy blowing a hot guy with a big cock and a huge 2-week load, I might reconsider walking the 4 blocks from my hotel on Union Square to their hotel in Gramercy Park. It seemed a little weird, but I took the bait – you can always extricate yourself out of these situations, in the worst case.

Meeting me in the lobby of the Gramercy Park, Jon the agent, offered up a little more detail. Paulo was horny beyond belief, but didn’t consider himself to be gay (it’s a Latin thing, apparently). He just wanted to get his cock sucked; as long as nothing else happened, I wouldn’t challenge his machismo. Jon had offered to blow Paulo, but got turned down. Jon also expected discretion from me regarding the encounter (not knowing I blog, of course). With such a build-up, you’d think I was going to see the fucking Wizard of Oz.

Jon opened the door to Paulo’s room, and Paulo jumped up from the hotel sofa where he was watching TV and walked over to greet me – bare chest, lean muscle build, jeans unsnapped at the top, and barefoot. Yep, Paulo was a model, all right. Brown hair and eyes, maybe 25 yo, a Euro-Brazilian mix, smooth, and classically Romanesque handsome – I had no idea if this guy was famous or not. I stammered out a couple lines from my last Portuguese class: “Olá!, boa noite, eu sou Brandon.” He laughed, and extended his hand. “Paulo”. I said the only other thing I could remember, “Muito praser”. Paulo laughed again. Jon, sensing a match, put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Thanks for helping me out. Give my boy what he needs,” and left.

Paulo offered me a bottle of water from the minibar, took one himself, and then settled back down on the couch, reclining along the length of the sofa and forcing me to sit at the other end. Both of us cognizant of the language barrier, Paulo grinned as he swung his legs to the floor and motioned for me to kneel between them. He ran his hands through my hair, unbuttoned my dress shirt and pulled it off of me. Paulo lowered the zipper on his jeans, never taking his eyes off me, then laid back and allowed his boner to rise from his pants, the oversized head glistening and poking up through its foreskin and pointing up at me like a snake ready to strike. I leaned forward and kissed his chest, licking along the sides of his torso in circular motions, lowering my head towards a rock hard 8” that seemed to strain to reach my lips. I ran my tongue along the base of his shaft in figure eights, back and forth, pulling my head up along the length of his cock and eliciting a soft, quiet moan. My tongue reached the tip of his cock as my lips covered his cock head in warm saliva, and I lowered my head again, letting his cock fill my mouth and press against the back of my throat. I pulled my head left to right in circular motions, my warm wet mouth consuming all of his manhood in a tight wet vacuum. Paulo pulled back, stood up, and shucked his jeans. I looked up at him, now completely naked and beautiful. Paulo stepped forward, grabbed my head and pushed himself back into my mouth, not stopping even after he felt his cock jabbing at my tonsils. After a few minutes, he sank back into the sofa again, wanting to be serviced.

Maybe it was the after-effects of the wine, or Paulo’s handsome physique, or just that I hadn’t had sex in two weeks myself, but I lost myself in giving Paulo the best head he ever had: tight suction, long steady strokes in and out of my mouth, continual sprays of saliva, licking inside his foreskin. Paulo’s body moved and shifted as I sucked him, his moans bordered on cries, and his eyes took on a glassy look as I looked up at him. Paulo was enjoying it, too. Sucking cock is typically foreplay on the way to fucking for me, but tonight it was the way Paulo and I connected, his cock and my throat. We had developed such a consistent rhythm that I was surprised when Paulo suddenly exploded in my mouth without warning, shooting thick ropes of salty sperm that doused my tonsils, and tongue, and teeth. I kept sucking through 6 to 7 jet streams as he unloaded forcefully, forcing me to swallow twice before he was done. Paulo’s moans subsided and the last splash of sperm hit the back of throat and leaked down, directly into my stomach. I stopped sucking, but kept my mouth on Paulo’s cock to wind him down.

After a minute, I let Paulo’s cock slide out of my mouth, but it never softened. I kissed his inner thighs, ready to pull myself off of him. After a minute, he used his thumb to push himself back in my mouth, saying, “More”. I took his cock back down my throat slowly, and Paulo moaned softly as I began his second blowjob. Slower at first, but our rhythm increased and we were once again back in the same wave of wet sucking of a stiff cock aching to burst. I wanted to please Paulo, and prostrated myself in front of him, hungry to milk the remaining contents of his ballsac down my throat and into my stomach. We kept on for another 30 minutes nonstop, until my lips were raw, and until he’d unloaded in my throat twice more, completely emptying himself in my mouth. Paulo held my head against his torso until he caught his breath again.

Then he stood up, looked at the alarm clock, and said, “Bed”. That was my queue to get dressed and show myself out. I finished my water and pulled on my jacket. Paulo stood in front of me for a minute, looking groggy. “Obrigado”, I offered. Laughing again, he took his hands and ran them through my hair, and patted me on the cheeks. “Muito praser”, he teased, kissed me on the forehead, and opened the door to show me out.

6253945978008304088-4220715688087475031?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.