Married and taking loads?

filled-by-you

I'm a 40 y/o married guy. just started out sucking cock and swallowing loads untill this guy i have meet on a regular basis wants to fuck me, he puts the condom on and goes to town but starts to get soft so he pulls out rips off the condom and fucks me so hard untill he shoots his load deep.

Now i'm hooked and see him about once a week for a load or 2. also have hooked up with about 4 or 5 other guys and fucked them raw also which in the small town i live in is pretty good. I am addicted to getting fucked raw and can't stop. i know i'm risking catching something but i love the feeling!!

I'm 50 + yo married guy taking raw loads from guy that is young enough to be my son. He lives in a neighboring town but I only get to see him about once a month. When he is fucking me, I like talking dirty to him - like knock me up, get me pregnant, etc. Also have a long distance friend that I see maybe once every 2 or 3 years that wants to fuck me bare the next time he visits. He is poz, on meds, and undetectible. He said he will pull out before he cums. He knows what turns me on, so I'm afraid I be begging for his poz cum.

just got done with a 3 way with 2 other married guys. took a load in the ass and one in the mouth. My first 3 sum and i loved it!! can't wait to do it again. if anyone's in eastern Washington stop by Pullman and fuck some married ass I'm willling and waiting.

• 3 weeks later...
I know of some stupid cunt that a friend of mine used to fuck around with. He's married, his wife had a stroke, he's poz now and to top it all off he's a preacher.

I am married and was fucked 3 times raw 2 weeks ago in Fort Lauderdale. I only go bareback now, its better and the cum feels nice in my ass. I told my wife a week ago and she was shocked. Still she loves me and we fucked this weekend bareback. She knows the risk but i think she likes that i will be fucked raw by men

My wish is is that she will go with me to Fort Lauderdale at Slammers and that men will fucked her bareback.

For now i am happy, fucking bareback and fucking my black wife.

I'm married, 31 y.o. anally unexperienced till the beginning of June.

I met a guy, married as well, older, dominant and after several oral meeting he raped me. He's treating me as his bitch, training me and I take his loads more/less twice a week.

I'm married, 31 y.o. anally unexperienced till the beginning of June.

I met a guy, married as well, older, dominant and after several oral meeting he raped me. He's treating me as his bitch, training me and I take his loads more/less twice a week.

Great to see that you are taking the cum, i wish i had this done earlier, fucking your own married wife and taking cum loads bare is great and horny.

Keep om going, i hope more married guys will come out with their story.

Patrick

Guest bareman

just turned 60 here and married. ive been taking raw loads for several yrs now and am raw only now the last couple of yrs. i am definitly a chaser now.

I actually met up with a married guy that saw my post here on breedingzone. He lives about 1.5 hour away. I've taken a load from him and a married friend of his. Planning to get together on a regular basis and possibly a 3 way. I'm total bottom and the other 2 are versatile.

sluttydogboy & marriedbtm & others,

assuming ur fiancee/wife doesn't know u take loads, how does it feel putting her at risk. does that heighten the pleasure of taking the load? do you feel guilty at all? how did u get over the hump of not wanting to put your wife at risk, and do u ever think of stopping for her sake, or is it impossible to put the genie back in the bottle? when u fuck ur wife and cum inside her, is the sex better knowing that your busting inside her with possibly toxic cum? and do your fuck buds know you're married? does that add to their pleasure?