[College Boy Sperm Hole] My USO Tour

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

bart.jpg

Hey cutie, wanna ride a Marine today?” Scruntizing the photo attached to the IM, the dude did look military-ish, although in DC that’s not distinctive. I looked closer at the “Semper Fi” tattoo in the photo. And then placed his location on Google maps: Triangle, Virginia. Yikes! It was a good 90 minute drive from me. I admitted to him that I didn’t own a car.

Fuck, dude. Been laid up here for a month in recovery since my last tour of duty. I haven’t been able to cum in a hole for more than a year now. Can’t you figure out a way to get down here and take a load from a man who defends your country?” Bart was a 22-year old who’d returned home from Fallujah with a wounded leg. Originally from Mississippi, he’d unlikely make it home for the holidays, given his limited mobility. Bart wasn't finding any action close to base – surprising, given all the sex stories you read. I found my empathy tugging at me. Finals were over and I had the day to myself, so I rented a ZipCar and embarked on my own little USO tour.

Bart met me at the front door, in a bathrobe and visibly struggling with his crutches. His entire right leg was in a cast up to his mid-thigh. I helped him back to his bed and took my coat off. I looked around and realized I'd left DC in more ways than one. Clearly, he hadn’t cleaned the place in a while and the apartment reminded me of the smoking lounge at Dulles Airport. Bart’s buzzcut, muscular frame and brown puppy dog eyes were a welcome diversion from the second hand smoke snaking into my lungs.

Sensing I’d warmed up from a cold drive, Bart pulled the tie off his bathrobe, grinning at me as he revealed a still-taut body and a raging 8” hard-on. “Look at the big cock I have for you to ride”, his teased in a heavy southern accent. “Watch the cast though, it still hurts”, Bart warned. I pulled my sweater off and unzipped my pants, then lowered my boxer briefs in a slow tease. “Let me see that ass”, Bart barked as he grabbed his cock. I turned around and he growled approvingly. “Get on the bed on all fours and bend over so I can see that hole.” Spread-eagle, I spread my legs and pressed my chest to his bed, offering a deep view into my hole. “Fuck dude, I wanna blow my load in that.”

I turned around and crawled between his legs and hungrily took his cock in my mouth. “Don’t! You’re gonna make me cum when I really want to unload in your ass.” I let Bart’s stiff boner slide out of my mouth and surveyed my approach to ride him. His cast was too far up to ride as I normally would; I’d hurt him. I opted to squat over his torso, let his cockhead find my hole and push gradually until his shaft parted the ring of my hole and then my bare tunnel. I lowered myself gradually down onto his cock until I felt the hair of his crotch, stopping just short of full contact with his balls. Controlling the motion with my thighs, I milked him without resting my weight on him. I’d just found a secondary benefit to all those squats and deadlifts at the gym. “Motherfucker, this is just what I needed”, my marine moaned in appreciation. I smiled at him as I raised myself up and down on his shaft. Bart’s baby face placed him somewhere younger than 22, but his gaze struck me as a little haunted. “I’ve been a good boy all though finals, and now I want you to explode inside me and fill me”, I teased, now mastering my squat-milking movements. Bart placed his hands on my torso, and sighed loudly. “Don’t stop, just keep moving up and down on my cock, just like that. I’m so fucking close”. Bart’s grip on my torso tightened and his breath grew sharper. “Fuck! You want my load? Well, fucking take it like a man!” I felt three hard squirts tickle my insides and Bart’s eyes rolled back, his body tensing. I kept a steady rhythm, then slowed down to give me legs a rest. I pulled my hole off his cock only to watch my hole immediately begin dripping sperm onto his stomach, in large splashes. Bart looked down at his stomach, then back up at me, satisfied. “Looks like I creampied you good, just like I used to do with my girlfriend”, he grinned. “Lick it off my stomach man, show me how much you love cum”. I leaned down and ran my tongue over his sperm, the sperm he shot into my hole, but that my hole couldn’t hold onto. I licked it into my mouth and then swallowed the last bit of it, slowly. Bart was still rock hard, so I asked him if he wanted me to ride him for another load. “Fuuuucccck yes”, he drawled. I resumed my position after a minute of rest, and rode Bart again, in the exact same position. I wasn’t sure how long I could keep going with that type of sexercise, though I’d never milked a man as easily as I milked Bart. I rode him for another five minutes, until he blasted another big load inside me. And then a third time, where he filled me after only 10 minutes. The scent of our bareback breeding filled his room, even more pungent than his cigarettes. Bart kept playing with my nipples to keep me hard, I was determined to ride him relentlessly, up and down, over and over, until he’d emptied himself inside me and I had my fill of sticky man-spunk. “If you were a woman, you’d be pregnant by now”, Bart teased.

We chatted a little as I washed up at his place. Trodding carefully though his dirty bathroom, I asked Bart who looked in on him and cleaned up for him. “I do ok by myself”. I told him he could use a little help, and spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning his place, running his clothes and towels though the laundry, and making a quick trip to the Food Lion to counter all the pizza boxes stacked in his kitchen. It wasn’t perfect, but clean and tidier. “You’d make a good little housewife. Why do you have to live so far away in DC?”, Bart grinned at me, gratefully. “I worked up another load to pump into that sweet little hole of yours – pull your clothes off and milk it out of me”. My legs were sore by now, but I wanted Bart to fill me one last time. I squatted over Bart and his cock easily found my sloppy hole, still coated with his prior ejaculations. His cock sank quickly inside me, and I rode like my life depended on it. My thighs were cramping a little, but I rode him steady, fucking myself on his cock, nice and easy. I closed my eyes and milked Bart like a machine, until I felt the blast of hot cum I needed inside me. Hot marine DNA to keep me warm. “Goddamn, you know how to milk a guy”, Bart whispered as his last streams of cum raced inside me.

Bart was groggy as I dressed and let myself out. He’d have a clean house, clean clothes and enough food to make it through the New Year. I fantasized for a few minutes on the drive back up I-95, about the life of a military man-wife, doing housework and his laundry, as his sperm leaked into my pants. In an alternative life, I’d be a good little housewife: barefoot, barebacked, and bred. A perfect daily rountine.

6253945978008304088-8539797013190355932?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.