[College Boy Sperm Hole] Tag Team Sleepover

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

calvin.bmp

Matt took his mouth off mine long enough to scan the room, look back at me, and laugh, “I think we’re attracting the wrong sort of attention here.” Hemmed in on the sofa between Matt and his boyfriend, Calvin, and spinning after my third long island tea, I was enjoying Melanie’s holiday party maybe a little too much. I decided to attend on Thursday night at the last minute, to hang with my friends before we disappeared into the semester’s denouement of late-night studying and finals. Not long after I’d arrived, I locked eyes with Matt briefly, a tall Asian guy huddled and chatting with my friend Rachel, and for the next half hour, I felt his stare bearing down on me as I made a round through the crowd. Finally, Matt and Calvin followed me in the kitchen as I threw more ice into my drink and introduced themselves. Stopping in D.C. for a few days on an extended vacation in the U.S., Matt and Calvin were a cute twenty-something metrosexual Asian couple from Hong Kong. Calvin let on that he used to date Melanie a couple years back, when he lived here and still thought he was “bi”. Our kitchen introductions were peppered with a heavy dose of cruising: Matt rested his hand on my shoulders as we talked, never once blinking in the heavy eye contact. Calvin mixed a second long island tea for me, this one much stronger than my first. As the kitchen grew crowded again, we moved to the sofa in the side room and talked about their visit. Flanked on either side of me, Matt and Calvin were friendly and flirty, and talking quickly segued into making out. I enjoyed the attention of two cute men who were obviously into me. The party guests walking by found this amusing, and while Calvin’s tongue found its way into my mouth, Matt stood up and looked down at me, “Come back to our hotel and have sex with us tonight.”

In the backseat of the cab from Capitol Hill to their hotel room at the Hotel Palomar, we fell back into our three-way connection. Matt put his arm around my jacket, pulling me closer to him and kissed me passionately. As we kissed, he rubbed his other hand back and forth along the inside of my leg. Calvin took my right hand and guided it to his crotch. His hand guided my palm back and forth across his hard on, a big hard lump in his linen pants. My palm was being led up and down his shaft, under his balls, and back again. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the cab driver looking back in mild surprise. Neither Matt nor Calvin seemed particularly shy or concerned about the show we were putting on.

Piling into their suite, we sat on the bed and warmed up for a minute by sucking face: Matt and I, then Calvin and I, then Matt and Calvin. Finally, Matt pulled me up by the hand and kissed me again, unbuttoning my shirt as Calvin knelt and pulled at my belt and my jeans. Matt ran his hands down my smooth chest, pulling my shirt down off my arms. Calvin yanked at my boxers, allowing Matt to rest his hands on my bare ass, his tongue driving deeper into my throat as he pulled me closer to his body heat. Matt leaned forward, pushing me down onto the bed as he followed, straddling me. Calvin climbed onto the bed too, running his hands along the sides of my chest and stroking my nipples, making them hard. Both of them were fully clothed, though they’d managed to strip me naked and underneath them on bed. Finally, Matt rolled over, on top of me, as Calvin stripped down, his smooth tan body bulked up from working out. As Calvin stepped out of his briefs, his boner sprung straight out, pointing full mast right at me. Calvin climbed on the bed, pushing Matt aside, as Calvin took his place on top of me, naked now, kissing me and teasing my nipples. Matt leaned down and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock, lowering himself onto it and twisting his head in a circular motion. Buzzed and in sensory overload, I closed my eyes and gave into pleasure emanating from my nipples and a wet mouth on my cock. It had been a week since I’d cum last.

Calvin moved himself up to the headboard, legs on either side of my head, and used his thumb to guide his boner between my lips and into my mouth. He angled his hips to straddle my face and guide his cock all the way down my throat. As Calvin sank his cock balls deep in my tonsils, Matt pulled off of my cock and stood up to undress. I moved my head so that I could comfortably take Calvin’s cock all the way and still breathe, and sensing my comfort, he began to fuck my face.

I heard Matt’s pants drop and his briefs being pulled down, and I wanted to look at his naked body, but I couldn’t see past Calvin’s torso rhythmically moving back and forth in front of me, driving his cock into my wet mouth. I heard the unmistakable sound of a lube bottle cap opening, as Matt crawled back on the bed, pushing my legs apart. Calvin moved further up on the bed, now fucking straight down into my mouth, the pungent aroma of his crotch forcing its way into my nostrils, competing with the oxygen in the room. Matt’s hands pulled my legs up, resting my heels on his pecs. I felt his warm mouth licking the sides of my feet and my toes as his slick-wet cock jabbed at the entrance to my hole, lubing it a little more with every push forward. Finding the right angle, Matt sank his cock into my velvet tunnel with a single thrust and then rested there, his balls rubbing up against their sex target. Matt never asked about a condom, just sliding inside my bare hole. With my mouth stuffed full of Calvin’s cock, I could neither object nor beg for it. The tables had turned now, and the two of them were using my body for their pleasure. Calvin drove himself deep into my face and Matt slid his legs back and forth, working up a nice fucking motion as he sucked my toes, one at a time.

Soon enough, Calvin began breathing hard as his torso forced his shaft all the way inside my throat. He gasped and I felt a hot blast of cum hitting the back of tonsils as he bucked and throbbed, his fucking motion more erratic now. I relaxed my throat, trying not to choke, and simply swallowed Calvin’s entire load, not tasting the cum, but just letting it slide down my throat and into my stomach. Calvin’s cock softened in my mouth, and he pulled out, spinning around to suck me off now. Calvin’s mouth milked my shaft as I began to milk his boyfriend with my cumhole. As I tried to clear Calvin’s salty coating from the back of my mouth, as I felt myself getting closer to cumming. I noticed Matt’s breathing getting heavier and he began thrusting his way towards an orgasm, tickling my toes with his tongue. Finally, I lost control, showering the inside of Calvin’s mouth with a week’s worth of cum. As I arched forward, Matt bucked and jerked, and shot his load inside me, my now wet hole creating a sloppy sound that filled the room as Matt continued to fuck. I lay back, and allowed my body to exchange my load for Matt’s.

Matt and Calvin invited me to spend the night, and I slept in between the two of them in their king bed. We snuggled together, two warm bodies to cling to on either side, perfect for a cold night. We talked about silly things and then drifted off, content and warm. Sometime in the middle of the night, Calvin woke me and rolled me over onto my stomach. He was hard and wanted to fuck. Calvin slid on top of me and pushed his cock inside my still-wet hole. His fucking was groggy and slow, driven by an instinctual need to unload. Calvin’s legs forced mine apart, and he leaned down and kissed my neck as he pumped my hole. He moaned softly in my ear, pushed inside one last time, and unleashed short bursts of cum inside me, soft and wet. I clasped his hands in mine and we relaxed for a few minutes until we both began to drift off, still in position. Calvin’s body rocked back and forth; Matt was now awake and pushed Calvin aside to get his own turn inside me. Matt’s body replaced Calvin’s on top of me, and his cock easily sank inside me. Matt straddled my back and began to fuck straight up and down inside me, his balls desperate to unload another salty cargo. Calvin was now on his back, snoring. Matt and I laughed as we fucked. “Imagine having to hear that every night”, he laughed as he began to pound harder. Matt kept a steady forceful fucking motion and I closed my eyes, ate the pillow, and began to milk his cock with my hole. We fucked for what seemed like a half hour, and eventually, Matt grabbed my chest, forced himself deeper inside me, and began to moan. With my hole already soaked in cum, this time we both actually heard Matt’s forceful squirting in my ass. Matt fucked his cum deeper inside me, his DNA mixing with Calvin’s inside my body, determined to win the biological competition by getting more of his own sperm inside me. He rested for a minute and then fucked me a third time, until I simply passed out.

The morning light gradually streaked into the room and I squinted at the alarm clock in the room. 7:20. I rolled over, trying to extricate myself from the pile of manflesh. I had an 8:00 Macroeconomics class, so it was past time to wash up and head out. My movements woke Matt and Calvin, who by now were both sporting morning wood. I explained that I need to get home and shower up before class, but they were having none of it. Matt stroked my nipples again, and Calvin rolled over, pinning me on back and forcing his hardon inside me. I looked at the clock again, but Matt pulled my face to his and kissed me as Calvin drove himself inside me. Matt pulled back to watch his boyfriend fuck me, whispering, “You know we’re not going to let you leave yet, cutie”. Calvin drove his cock in my ass furtively, forcefully, desperate to cum again. It didn’t take long. Calvin picked up the pace, jack-hammering my hole for 5 minutes solid until he twitched and coated it with another load. Calvin pulled out and rolled over, and I sat up again. It was now 7:40. Matt body-blocked me, pushing me back down. “Where do you think you’re going?” as he resumed Calvin’s position, teasing my nipples, forcing my legs apart, and impaled me in place. “You’ve got one hot wet hole to match that handsome face. We want a boy like you back home, one who knows how to take cum properly.” Matt kissed me and ran his fingertips back and forth over my nipples as his torso pumped into me. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him passionately, wrapping my legs around his back. I’d be late for class, but I bonded physically and biologically with Matt and Calvin, each breeding just making me hungrier for the next. My night with them just stoked my addiction for cum and I finally just gave in and embraced it. I clung to Matt tightly, locked in a kiss, until he blew another load inside me. Yeah.

It was too late to shower or go home. I washed up, kissed them both, and began my walk of shame down New Hampshire Avenue. My clothes were wrinkled, my hair unkempt, and I smelled like cum. A lot of cum. But this is how I prefer to wake up now, relaxed and wet from the deep connection of another man’s insemination. Or, as on this cold Friday morning, the repeated insemination of two cute men, their DNA mixing together deep inside my body, keeping me warm on my way to class.

6253945978008304088-1491597162287194043?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.