fucked me with the dildo still in. With the other guys cum

AlwaysOpen

Hey men - if you have read any of my blogs or posts you know Iget it raw , and some are totally anon guys who have bred me over at least a year- and to this day I couldn't tell you the race or shape of any of them.

Got home from work yesterday and one of the anons hit me up for a quick load- he was over in 10 minutes, fucked myhole with a dildo until he was hard, shoved in and was shooting in less than a minute. PLugged my hole with my big butt plug and held his load for a few hours, then got readyand went out to the sex club- totally dead- 20 men, I think the bottom to top ratio was 20 to none !. Called it a night early, got on this morning and had a different FB who is also an anon hit me up wanting it then and there. As luck would have it, another anon FB was sniffing around on a different web site asking for my hole. Told him I was already on for another anon man - ended up with both wanting to do me at the same time-- so with all in agreement- I was on the bed blindfolded, ass up and a thin colon plug dildo in my hole a little ways- the remaining part of the 31 inch dildo on my back. About 7 minutes later- the side door into my bedroom opened and I could hear one man enter, he felt the hole and played with a bit of the dildo. Just then the door opened again, and the 2 got to see each other ( something I have never done) I heard the one drop his pants and keys clump on the floor, and a finger in alongside the dildo -the finger was pulled out, and a hard cock pushed in - dildo still in place. Whichever man it was hit the poppers and fucked my ass quickly- I could tell he was close and he shot a load in a minute or two. As he pulled out, I clenched my ass around the dildo and held his cum in. The 2nd guy moved in- I could tell it was a different cock- and he too fucked me with the dildo still in. With the other guys cum, the silicone dildo and the silicone lube, my hole was like a slip and slide and he also picked up his pace after just a minute and was shooting his seed in my hole. I heard the keys jingle, and the door open. I stayed ass up and clenching the dildo to hold inthe 2 loads, and when I was sure both men were out of the room, I got up and got the large butt plug and plugged their juices in. Went online and tried to get the anon from yesterday to come over- buthe was at work. Hoping he will be over in the next hour tho- he should be getting off ( from work) soon

• Upvote 1