Slave boy knew I was cumming, and taunted me on, "Is Sir claiming this ass as his?"

MyBeardIsRed

Yesterday afternoon I gave two loads to a hot older slave boy. First, I got him on his knees worshiping my cock while I sat on his sofa. That's when I noticed the biohazard tattoo on his shoulder, mixed in with a few other tattoos. Nice and hard, I got up and ate his ass. I positioned my pierced cock at his hole and started working my dick in. He was a little tight, and I had to pull out and reposition before I got all the way in. I could feel my dick already wanting to deposit the first load, so I fucked him hard and fast and started unloading. Slave boy knew I was cumming, and taunted me on, "Is Sir claiming this ass as his?" "Oh, fuck yes, boy," I said as I pounded my load into him, "this ass is mine."

We took a breather: I drank a beer while he cleaned my cock. We smoked some pot and chatted. This slave boy gets extra horny when he's high, so I led him to the bedroom and secured his wrists to the bed. I pulled his legs up, missionary style, and fucked his cummy ass. It felt so fucking good in his hole. I eventually came a second time, sweaty all over. He mentioned in our on-line chatting that he's often touch-starved, so I untied him from the bed and held him. He chatted some more as I nodded in and out. He also gets talkative when he's high, so next time I may need to use a gag on him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 11 years later...