the ranks of a true raw bottom. Wonder when the charged load will find me

thruhull

Had two guys tonight. One was a guy I met off MH a long time. Sailor like me but a squirrelly bi. So after a long time of no response he hit me up for a quickie (he said). Came over and he looked hot. We immediately went into the bedroom. Since I haven't seen him in a while, he seems to have taken a liking to sucking dick so he sucked my 8in for a while. He is a top when it comes to fucking and he plays bare and loads me up. So I couldn't wait to get him in me. Not that big but it felt good sliding in. It doesn't take him long and almost immediately he said he was close... We calmed down a bit but then I made the mistake of tightening and sliding my ass on his cock and that set him over the edge. The thing he did this time and never before is he slammed my ass on each spurt. A lot more vocal than I remember. The nice thing is he didn't rush off and we hung out kind of draped on each other and talked boats for a while. He is pretty affectionate for a lightly bi guy.

So figured that was it but got a text from the guy from the other night. Hot PR/black mix. Big big dick. So he does some text tagging and then all of sudden he texts that he is here. Cool. He likes me to come down and get him so I did. Again he knew what he wanted and he sort of pushed me into the bedroom. He was already hard by the time I was on my knees pulling his shorts off. Bigger than I remembered... but that is OKAY...

I suck a bit and he even takes my cock in him mouth a few times. He said he was coming home from the bars and he looked a little drunk. Perhaps that's why my dick got sucked tonight. Anyway, pretty soon I just had to take the bull by the horns and I positioned myself so he would get the message. I make him shoot me up with some lube and then he just takes the 8+ inches and slams it in. The cool things is I felt the cum from the previous sailor guy as he pushed in me. He really wanted me to cum so I was stroking hard imagining my stepson Kyle and when I shot, it took him about 20 hard thrusts and he shot in me. Man he is fucking amazing. Of course he rushed out and was going back to the bar to pickup where he left off with drinking. Boy I feel like the best kind of slut.

Oh yeah, had four guys and took two loads in my ass last night. I think I have joined the ranks of a true raw bottom. Wonder when the charged load will find me. I am not looking for it but it will blow my mind when it finally arrives. I know its only a matter of time considering what a slut I am becoming. Get me high and put me in a bathhouse or sex party... bred and pozzed numerous times I bet.

• 2 years later...