cumdump bottom giving a young chaser his first charge, topping for a change

as u will know from reading my previous posts, usually im the cumdump bottom, loving getting loaded, that doesnt mean i dont like to top once in a blue moon. had a message from a young lad who says hes thinking of converting, that was on here. the same lad messaged me on other sites but keeps chnging his username. he is a chaser but yet to have his first load.

to cut a long story short we finally met, in his early 20s n fit as fuck. drove to mine, he says hes known of me for a while and been following my posts on here. he so wants poz loads but is also scared. reminded me of myself when i first got into the roulette game.

got to mine straight up stairs and he gets reaady in the bthroom then joins me in bed. give him a good blowjob, then tell him to suck me hard. i then get him to ride me (but its not my fave position), mistaakingly i said get on your knees, and wanted to do him doggy. his hole wasnt where i expected, and he lost his horn and got scared, and i lost my hardness. theres resons im usully bottom,, but this lad is fucking fit.

think we both agreed i should acum whilst i was in him, and not chnge positions. anyhow, he needed a drink and said he my be back. now i expected to see him again, but i didnt expect him to knock at the door four or five hours later. he had had a drink, and i knew he wanted it.

baack in bed, him riding me again, this time, no moving until i cum. i asked him if he wanted my poz load and asked him to beg, he begged poz me, plese poz me. i then shot a load into him. fucking very fit and a very nice lad. i dont top too often, but every now and then, wonderful.

hope he enjoyed it as much as i did, and hope to see him round again. hope he doesnt get pissed off reaading me write about my poz loaad entering him, nd hopefully he will be knocking soon begging for more loads

• 2 years later...