[College Boy Sperm Hole] Milking Tattoo Man

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Winding down a long, emotional conversation with my mother after taking in a matinee of “Slumdog Millionaire”, I switched my cell back on. My belated holiday greeting from Justin, my ex, was the first of two new messages:

Justin60606: Hey buddy, hope you had a great T-Day with the family. Sorry I’ll miss you and your hot ass this weekend, but we’re in SoCal. Hope you don’t mind, but I gave your email addy to 2 chitown tops who’ve been lookin for a good bottom. I casually mentioned your self-professed love of getting pumped full of spunk, and they’re hot for a turn at it. They’ll be in touch. Have fun ;-) J.

Oh, Justin, always thinking of me. Of course, he said nothing about who he was passing my email and photos to. Minor details, I guess. The second, sent two minutes later, was from one of my (anxious) newfound admirers:

TattooedTop: Dude, heard from Justin you might be willing to bottom for me. Name’s Troy. I’ve been laid up for a week with the nasty cold going round, and now I’m totally ready to pound a nice hole. Think I could drain my ballsac in that sweet hole tonight? Let’s fuck, dude! Hit me back.

The photos attached to the note revealed a heavily tattooed and pieced European type, maybe 30 years old. Troy was disarmingly inked and sexy, all at once. Waiting until Mom and I finished our discussion and made it back home, I replied back and we set up a meeting for early Friday evening. In the 15 minute taxi ride from Rogers Park to Troy’s condo in Boystown, I chuckled at the thought of being whored out by my ex.

Knocking loud enough to be heard over the Portishead CD drifting into the hall, Troy finally opened the door and stood there for 10 seconds. “Hey sexy” was followed by a 5 second pause as he slowly looked me up and down, then “Very nice”. He reached out, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the dimly lit living room.

We sat on Troy’s futon, traversing our mutual discovery process, sizing each other up. His low voice betrayed a sensual Czech accent, which distracted me as I counted his piercings: eyebrows, ears, nose, and lower lip. Troy’s body was a complex series of Samoan Tribal tattoos, which I could see through his sheer red tank top and white pajama pants. They reminded me of Jessie O’Toole from T.I.M., though Troy had coal black buzzed hair, goatee, and the deepest, widest coal black eyes. He wouldn’t relent until I smoked a joint with him and agreed to a shot of Becherovka. (Nasty, vile stuff.) As I mellowed, he put his arm around me and I noticed Troy’s beautiful olive skin and appearance; they were at odds with the “alternative” dude he was trying to project: The tank top fit his thin, lightly muscled body perfectly, and his hands and feet were perfectly groomed. I’d never seen such beautiful size 12 feet on a man, which were hard to miss as he stretched out. Troy interrupted my appraisal as his mouth nuzzled against my ear: “Dude, suck my cock right now”.

Troy stretched his legs apart, untied the strings to his cotton pajama pants, and motioned for me to kneel on the floor in front of him. Emerging from the drawstrings like Godzilla off Japanese waters, Troy’s uncut cock presented a stiff 8 or 9 inch challenge, with a 2 gauge pa to boot. I realized I’d never had sex with a prince albert before, but Troy’s hands on the back of my head gave me a hurried introduction. I improvised a bit as the cockhead and pa parted my lips and pushed steadily to the back of my throat. Troy pushed my head further, and the metal of the pa hit my tonsils and pushed them aside. I picked up a good rhythm, and Troy moaned as his legs stretched wider as his bottom boy sucked him balls deep and his cock grew harder and wetter. The CD had stopped by now, leaving only the sound of hungry cocksucking and an occasional appreciative moan echoing in the room.

Not wanting to cum yet, Troy led me to his bed, stripped off his red tank and laid back on his bed, tossing me a bottle of Wet. “Ride this cock and prove to me just how cum hungry you really are”, he grinned. The soreness in the back of my throat suggested that I lube up very well, and I obediently lowered myself an inch at a time, mindful of the pa scraping along the soft lining of my bare hole. Lower. Lower. Lower still, until my hole stretched wider and I rested on his balls. Troy was pretty high by then, but completely hard as I began to slowly ride him, the velvet walls of my hot wet hole tightening on the way up and loosening on the way back down. I showed him how cum hungry I was, milking him nicely. “Fuck”, he murmured, with a glazed look in his eye.

Troy rolled me over until my legs rested on his shoulders, and he leaned forward to kiss and lick and then bite my neck. This can be an odd position to get fucked in, but Troy’s cock lined up perfectly with the angle of my hole, and he began to pump in steady, symmetric, deep strokes, a perfect fucking rhythm that distracted me from the pa gliding back and forth inside me. I closed my eyes and concentrated, tightening my hole as he pulled out, loosening as he pushed back in, tight, loose, tight, loose. Troy fucked me with a steady rhythm that made it easy to milk him. He began fucking harder and faster, and soon enough moaned loudly and blasted thick ropes of hot cum inside my hole. I can’t always feel a guy shooting inside me, but there was no mistaking the sensation of being completely filled by Troy’s week-long recuperation.

He slumped forward and collapsed on top of me, and I held him for a while, taking in the smell of sweat and insemination. After a while, Troy’s breathing deepened, and after another minute, fell asleep, on top of me and still inside me. I held him for 20 or 25 minutes, content that I’d used my hole to milk him to the point where he could pass out like that. Well, maybe the joint had something to do with it, too. Finally, I moved Troy gently to wake him, trying to slide him off me. Finally, he came to, smiled groggily at me, kissed me for the first time and pinned me in place. As his tongue found the back of my throat, his cock stiffened inside me again and he resumed fucking, his cock still coated from his first explosion inside me. The wetness of my cum-filled hole drove Troy crazy and he began to pound me this time, like one dog humps another, the pa now too coated in cum to do much damage. Troy's fucking forced some of his first cumload out of my hole and dripping down the crack of my ass. We kissed passionately for another minute and Troy suddenly pulled his mouth off mine, resting his head on the pillow next to me and cried, “Jesus”, as he blew his second load inside me. I held him again as his cock softened, but my hole was too sloppy now and his cock slipped out naturally. We embraced for another few minutes, and he sure enough, Troy passed out again, peaceful and drained.

The evening lent itself to a sleepover and hopefully another breeding or two. But my parents were waiting for my return home. So I pulled my clothes on, pulled the covers over a snoring Troy to keep him warm, kissed his forehead, locked his door behind me, and finally stepped out onto Halstead to flag a cab home, buzzed, bred, and content after a good night’s milking.6253945978008304088-2939081049286022159?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.