how many fucked my hairy asshole

gotfur

Sunday 11-13-2011. Just got home from my favorite gloryholes/theater. I ate an unknown number of loads of cum and I took about eight up my hairy asshole. I went into one of the large theaters (something I never do) and much to my surprise it was a hot experience.

I walked in and stood on the back wall. There was a young guy about 20, on his hands and knees sucking on a (very limp) about 80 year old fat man. About five men were standing around with odd looks on their faces. There was a hot bear type with a thick beard and he was covered in hair - just my type. I edged over to him and saw that he was jerking his cock. I think a few of the guys were surprised when I pulled up my shirt, dropped my pants and started sucking the bearman. Within two minutes I had four other cocks in my face. There was a hot black guy with a big headed cock. At first I sucked him but then stood up and let him blow the first load in me. By then there were about ten guys in the theater. They started to get somewhat verbal and pushy. Yeah I can do that.

I started getting called a cock sucker and after the black guy gave me my reward up my hole. They started pushing me down on the concrete floor and frankly I am not sure who or how many fucked my hairy asshole. It was just my ass up and face on the cum covered floor. I tried to get up two times only to get pushed back down. At one time one guy was holding my ass and another holding my head. Guys were blowing loads down my throat at a fast rate - I was in heaven.

My totals may be higher. Hell, who know this place rocked! I had so much cum running down my legs I slipped when I finally got up. Eventually I went into one of the booths, my ass and legs wet with cum, and likewise a very cummy my face. I chose a booth on the end, closed the door, took off my clothing, dropped some tokens and waited on my knees for whatever came my way. I ended-up sucking a nice variety of cocks that slid through the hole. OINK!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 7 years later...
Guest bbncguy

Love it! We have n ABS near me with a theater and I have often dreamed of being ass up and face down in the theater on a Friday night to see how many loads I can get....you have convinced me to be the slut in the room!!!! Love it