[College Boy Sperm Hole] 6:38

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Bryan.jpg 6:15

Proving once again that I can never make it to an airport on time, I zipped up my suitcase and looked for the number to call a taxi. Succumbing to family pressure to be home for Thanksgiving, I found a cheap flight home to Chicago, and was printing my electronic boarding pass when an IM window popped up on my screen. “You free right now to take a huge load in your ass?” I was being asked by an 18 year old student who claimed to attend my university. I was supposed to be in a cab for an 8:00pm flight. I pulled the taxi number and turned back to my laptop, asking for a rain check. “Where you located?” came the reply. He deduced that he lived two blocks from me, which upped the ante of his request. “I can be over there within 5 minutes and be cumming inside you within 10 minutes. It’ll take 15 minutes to get a cab, ya know. I haven’t cum in two weeks and I’ll be in southern Indiana this weekend, where I can’t even fuck a sheep. C’mon man, put out that sexy hole for a fellow student. Please?

I shut the laptop down, pulled the boarding pass, and put them in my bag. I jumped into the bathroom and pulled some lube, lowering my jeans to lube up my hole before the kid arrived. Not enough time to be eaten out and lubed properly, with saliva.

6:25

Hanging up from calling the taxi company, I opened the door to let him in. Cute in a geeky way, grinning profusely, he looked even younger in person. Pulling his jacket off as he walked in, he introduced himself as Bryan – half-heartedly– so it probably wasn't his real name. He seemed vaguely familiar from campus, but not enough to make things uncomfortable. He looked rail thin – maybe 120 pounds on a 6’2” frame, with a scruffy red hair, a two day beard, and baggy jeans. I took him by the hand and led him down the hall. “Can you just kneel on the corner edge of the bed with your back to me?” Bryan asked. I shimmied out of my jeans and boxers and assumed the position. “No, I want you completely naked when I fuck you”, came the protest, as Bryan kicked off his flip-flops and pulled off his sweatshirt. Off came my shirt and socks, as I knelt on the edge of the bed, and Bryan yanked his sweatpants down to free an 8” boner, springing fully hard. He moved to the edge of the bed, between my legs, and got behind me. Grabbing the lube from the bed, he drizzled it along the top of his shaft until it glistened. Then, Bryan took a step forward, putting his arms around me and placed both cold, sticky hands on my chest, locking me in place. In one motion, he drove his cock all way inside me, catching me off guard to the point I almost lost my balance. I winced. “I’m sorry”, Bryan stammered, “Are you ok?” He was nervous. “Yeah, it’s ok. Go ahead. Keep fucking”, I exhaled through clenched teeth. His cock wasn’t particularly thick, but loooonng. Bryan drove his cock inside me in short, furtive thrusts, gasping at the pleasure of nailing a bare hole, but trying to cum quickly. Faced away from him, I closed my eyes for a second and just listened to his moaning.

6:35

The taxi company called; the driver was outside. “Are you ready?” the dispatched blared into my cell phone. “I’m coming”, I offered, trying to sound calm as an 8” cock was being jammed into my hole. Well, it wasn’t me who was cumming, technically. I gave it 30 seconds, turned around, and said nicely, “Hey stud, I gotta go”. Bryan tightened his grip around my chest as he drove himself inside me and whispered, “Just be still a minute and let me finish inside you. I'm so close.” A minute passed. Then another. He was still fucking. I could hear the taxi honking outside. “I’m gonna miss my flight”, I whined, politely. “Oh fuck, here it comes”, Bryan gasped, softly. I held still as he drove himself all the way inside my ass, again, and again, and then once more. His back wrapping against my back, I felt his entire body shudder for 40 seconds. The taxi honked again, but I stayed taut for another full minute, putting my hands on his arms to hold him, waiting patiently until he finished filling my hole and then finally relaxed. If I was going to miss a flight, this was a great reason for it. Bryan slumped for a few seconds and kissed my sweaty back. “Thank you”, he murmured, approvingly, and slowly pulled his cock from my hole.

6:40

I followed Bryan out the front door, locking it behind me. Pulling my bag along, I did the mental checklist: Wallet. Check. Keys. Check. Boarding pass. Check. Skinny dude’s cumload lodged 8” deep in my ass, where it belonged. Check. Money for cab. Check. I jumped in and waved at Bryan, now properly ready to begin the family trip home.

6253945978008304088-6845302040871662163?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.