Last night at Mans Country

gyt_midwest

It was pretty quiet last night at Mans Country. However, I still managed to get 6 loads!

Guy 3 was pretty funny. He was a small muscled hispanic guy. He unwrapped a condom and suited up. He asked if I had lube and I replied "no need, I already have 2 loads in my ass". He then said "fucking pig", took off the condom, slid into my ass and proceeded to fuck me really hard.

Guy 5 was a really tall muscled white guy. He was the only guy to use a condom. He was really hot, so I let it go. When he was about to cum, he slid out, took off the condom and then dumped his large load onto my ass. He then proceeded to push his entire load into my ass with his dick and fingers. Not sure why he wanted a condom, but it was hot.

Those loads are now leaking out of my ass as I am writing this.

• Like 2

Steamworks= attitude and all about making money off us. Mans Country .. when you pay $10 for a membership--- it is for LIFE. If you are a few minutes past check out at MC- no issue. At Steamworks, they will charge you 50% of the cost of the locker or room (at the current rate,not the one you checked in at ) as a late fee. I don't know- SW is very much cleaner and newer- but it seems to me like MC is more of a bath house of the 70's and what the gay men grew up knowing.

One thing- SW you most likely will not see a 75 yr old with a cane or walker. MC- theres a chance you will-- or may need to help him find the keyhole to his room <g>

Same here! I will be at SW tomorrow and Monday night taking loads as usual! My coach will be there asking if you want to give me your load! Usual load is 10. So cum give it to me! Black dudes to the front of the line with the usual gangbang!

Last night after work, i had chatted up a guy on a4a for the first time. He said he was 38, tall thin big cock 8in and thick, the perfect total top. We agreed to meet at m wife's rental office. When he arrived, he was hot, but more like 58, tall, with big hands and feet, wearing cowboy hat and boots. Once inside, we quickly stripped, hugged and kissed grinding our hard cocks together. After lots of sloppy kissing, i got down on my knees and sucked my cowboy's cock and balls leaving lots of spit for lube, but he surprised me by turning around and rubbing his ass against my hard cock--i thought, he was a total top?!? That made him hard enough to fuck my ass. I bent over the wife's desk, and presented my ass to him, but he took out a condom, and after putting it on, had lost some hardness, so he couldn't get into my tight ass--it had been a while since i'd been fucked. He got frustrated, but got some lube and fingered my ass to spread me out, but after 3 fingers, he still wasn't hard enough to enter. Shit! So I got down on my knees and slipped off the condom so i could suck him more. That made him hard, and when I got back up i rubbed my lubed ass against his naked cock, i suggested that he try to fuck me bareback. He wasn't sure, but he didn't stop grinding against my ass. Slowly he entered, and once he popped in, we both moaned. From there nature took over, and i pushed back and he fucked in, until we were both sweating like pigs. I egged him on telling him to fuck my ass, to make me his bitch, to make my ass his, but he still stopped and asked where he should cum. i yelled, "in me, don't stop, breed my ass." So he did. Nice big load, that leaked out around his cock. When i turned around to clean him up with my mouth, he stopped me, and wouldn't kiss me after the a2m, but over all it was a hot fuck. Hope to meet again, and we agreed --no condoms next time.

at flex. My bf stuffed a flexible funnel up in my ass. I laid on the floor of shower he wrote piss here on it. And wrote on my face or piss here. Hung sign for human urinal. Had many guys cum pis in my ass funnel and my mouth. my ass absorbed lots of piss...then it was off to the sling where i laid with 12 inch didlo in me till my bf drummed up some dick and i took 11 loads o9f cum 20 some loads of hot piss. Does that make me a pig?

at flex. My bf stuffed a flexible funnel up in my ass. I laid on the floor of shower he wrote piss here on it. And wrote on my face or piss here. Hung sign for human urinal. Had many guys cum pis in my ass funnel and my mouth. my ass absorbed lots of piss...then it was off to the sling where i laid with 12 inch didlo in me till my bf drummed up some dick and i took 11 loads o9f cum 20 some loads of hot piss. Does that make me a pig?

Yes, be proud!

NO! I don't THINK so!