Pussyass BTM looking for TOP to admin slam in SoCal and become your sextoy

post-19541-140864338848_thumb.jpg

Pussyass bottom looking in Orange County, California (or Southern California area) for a Top that can host and Administer a slam. I am a 5' 11" 160# white male CD/TV with a smooth round bubble butt, 6.5" cut shaved cock and balls, smooth chest with budding tits with VERY sensitive nipples. I can NOT host, I must travel to your location! I am PNP friendly. This can be for either one or a group of men. My desire is to prepare by shaving completely smooth and clean. I will dress very slutty in a very short tight black or red dress, with garter belt, fishnets stockings, high heels and pink thong panties. I will be discrete and wear street clothes over my sexy attire and travel to your location. When I arrive I will strip down to my slutty clothes and get ready. I will enter the room; you can admin a slam of Tina. This will instantly make me SUPER HORNY! I will immediately kneel before you and start sucking your cock. If you play with my nipples while I suck your cock I'll deep throat you to its base, moaning in pleasure! If you suck my very sensitive titties I'll become insatiably horny. I'll bend over and beg and plead for you, "Please fill my pussy ass with your hard cock!" I will be your personal sex toy to be used for your sexual satisfaction! We can do this over and over until you 're completely satisfied! Or you could pimp me out to satisfy your friends or FB's! Now cum and get satisfied!