[College Boy Sperm Hole] Anonymous?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

I’m typically reticent to share my email exchanges with guys, but once in a while they’re striking enough to talk about. Over the last week, I’ve been exchanging emails with a tall 38yo guy from Capitol Hill, who found my profile on BN. On Sunday, he sent me a message titled “Anonymous?” I’ve condensed the exchange and modified the email handles, to protect the not-so-innocent. I’m still sorting out what to make of it.

AsianBoyBreeder: Dude, seriously hot fucking profile. I wish all young guys had your attitude about taking loads. You really a student? Ever let an anonymous guy blow inside your hole?

Brandon G: Thanks man. Well, I started letting guys cum inside me starting at age 15, so I personally love it now at 19. Yeah, I’m an Econ major and live in Foggy Bottom – so you do the math ;-) Do you have a profile?

AsianBoyBreeder: Profile? I tend to keep a low profile. But here’s a torso and cock shot for you. I’m 38 and live near the Capitol. It would have been fun to have known you 4 years ago ;-) Total top here. Love to plant massive loads deep inside hot young guys, like yourself. How late at night can you meet? Ever let a guy fuck you anonymously?

Brandon G: Massive loads? Stop teasing ;-) And nice pic – I like the smooth body and sweet endowment. I keep student hours, but typically in bed by 11:30, unless I have an exam. Anonymous – as in not asking for an ID at the door?

AsianBoyBreeder: Anonymous – as in you are blindfolded and laying face down on your bed when I come in to pump you full of Asian DNA, and stay that way until I’m long gone. What about 2am or 3am? You live alone?

Brandon G: Wow, that’s late. I’m long asleep by then. Blindfolded? No, or not yet. I don’t even own a blindfold. I can’t imagine what that would be like. Why so late? Yes, I’m the only student in DC with my own townhome, I think. Do you have a face pic?

AsianBoyBreeder: Sorry, no face pic. I have a night job that keeps me up late. Blindfolded sex is hot, Brandon. As a bottom, I’m guessing you’d enjoy giving up the ability to see, and letting a guy you don’t even know use your body and get off in your hole. Sounds hot, doesn’t it? They sell blindfolds at Pleasure Place (Georgetown) and Leather Works (Dupont).

Brandon G: It does sound hot, actually - a little wild. At least as an idea. But to be honest, I can’t normally stay up that late. I fell asleep on a guy at 10:00 last night, even. You’d come over at 2am and I’d be a dead fuck. That would be lame.

AsianBoyBreeder: Trust me, Brandon, coming over then to find you asleep and blindfolded would be anything but lame. It would be my fantasy. The thought of it makes my balls churn to build the huge load that would keep you wet for days. Go buy a blindfold. Think about it, seriously man.

Brandon G: LOL. I’ll check it out, ok. It sounds wild. But we’ve never met. And it sounds dangerous, to be frank.

AsianBoyBreeder: Oh. I’m not looking to hurt you. I just want to breed you. Filling a hot 19yo college stud in his bed, in the middle of the night, who can’t even see me. Fuck! Trust me, you’d love it. Consider it, at least. I’ll be in touch later, to see if you’re bold enough to try it.

I let the exchange stop there, for now. That type of encounter is way beyond what I’m used to. It sounds hot, but implausible. Do guys actually do this?6253945978008304088-4537483142804754767?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.