[Billy Twee] Best New Thing: Igor's Biohazard Tattoo

Feeder

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

Best new thing to me, anyway. Going through all my e-mail this morning, I found Eric's (de Paris) new addition to that running catalog of nasty eurosex he does better than anybody else, and lo...there's Igor, the hyper supertop from MachoFucker...the mad Russian who put the macho and the fucker into Machofucker...the snarly, grinning, irreverent Igor...we love him!!! With that masculine not-pretty manface, the lean, fluid body and massive Cossack cock, you'd think he couldn't get any better...but he just did. Igor now sports a biohazard tattoo on his right shoulder, which we will all enjoy, as long as he's shot from the right angle, which shouldn't be hard. If you get off thinking of all the poz nasties ejected from a toxic deathstick, Igor will do it for you, now, even better than before.3922053678647687689-5920810425445400031?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

Can we see the picture you're so excited about?

To see Billy Twee's original blog post click here

Best new thing to me, anyway. Going through all my e-mail this morning, I found Eric's (de Paris) new addition to that running catalog of nasty eurosex he does better than anybody else, and lo...there's Igor, the hyper supertop from MachoFucker...the mad Russian who put the macho and the fucker into Machofucker...the snarly, grinning, irreverent Igor...we love him!!! With that masculine not-pretty manface, the lean, fluid body and massive Cossack cock, you'd think he couldn't get any better...but he just did. Igor now sports a biohazard tattoo on his right shoulder, which we will all enjoy, as long as he's shot from the right angle, which shouldn't be hard. If you get off thinking of all the poz nasties ejected from a toxic deathstick, Igor will do it for you, now, even better than before.3922053678647687689-5920810425445400031?l=billytwee.blogspot.com

More...

So is Igor poz because he has that tattoo??? *waves white flag...I'm sorry I'm new to this so I don't know.

That's the general assumption, Muscleluva. Of course as someone else remarked elsewhere, there is some evidence neg straight guys are sporting the tattoo without knowing what it means, but it's hard to believe Igor is ignorant of its meaning in the BB community.

Edited by Hotload84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.