[College Boy Sperm Hole] Nice and Easy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Don’t you just love when a sexdate ends up relaxing and fun, instead of a freight train of drama? I wasn’t expecting to have sex tonight, given that I got home late from class. During my nightly ritual of cleaning spam from my email box (turning down all those generous offers to get rich in West Africa), I found a nice email from Andrés, a nice looking 29 year old Peruvian living in Georgetown, about 10 minutes away. His photos showed a short (5’5”), toned body, shoulder length black hair, big uncut cock – yummy! He found one of my profiles and asked if he could take his turn in my hole sometime. I was surprised to email back and then receive another response in 2 minutes. I’d asked Andrés what he was into, and he replied, simply, “I’m totally into barebacking hot white guys who take cum in their ass. Is that cool?” More than cool, Andrés.

Andrés knocked on my door, we talked for a few minutes, and then took turns undressing each other. I was a bit taller than him, but he pushed me onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He leaned down and took my cock in his mouth, after seeing how hard I was. His head bobbed lower and lower, his tongue running along the insides of my thighs, and then my balls, and then to my hole. My legs were over his shoulders as he lay flat on the bed, and Andrés really ate my hole, getting me still hotter to get pounded.

Suddenly, he leaned forward to kiss me, as his torso came up to meet mine and his cockhead rested on the entrance to my hole, jabbing it and teasing it. Andrés' movements were so graceful. His hands cupped my face as he kissed me; his legs began to move apart, forcing my legs apart and then up in the air. His arms came down onto my elbows, pinning me in place. And finally his body pressed into me and his bare cock forced its way into my hole. But Andrés never took his mouth off mine, and his eyes stayed locked onto mine as he began to fuck. It was a nice and easy fuck, deep but slow. And deliberate. We kissed and just enjoyed the rocking motion of his cock being slowly milked by my spermhole. Too soon, I heard his breath quicken as we kissed, and then the unmistakable tickling of his hot sperm spraying the walls of my hungry hole. He kept fucking and I kept milking him, and we kept kissing. And then, one giant exhale, and I knew Andrés was done. He smiled, kissed me once more, and said, “Dude, you have an awesome hole to cum in. Thank you.” He jumped off the bed, got dressed, asked I’d be up for a repeat fuck sometime, put my cell into his iPhone, and was out the door.

I thought about showering, but decided to crash tonight and let his Peruvian cum spill out onto my sheets as I drift off. I hope we meet up again.6253945978008304088-8415487516465824020?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.