[College Boy Sperm Hole] Four Years On (part two)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

Now, I was sitting next to Justin on my sofa, a college boy living on my own, in a new city. We sat silently for a few minutes, before Justin finally slid off the sofa, crouching down in front of me, to pull off my shoes and socks, to unbuckle my jeans and tug them down, and then my shirt. I laid back and just let myself be stripped in front of him, remembering how good it felt for a man to act on his sexual desires, with no pretense or awkwardness.

“You’ve put some muscle to that lanky frame, Brandon. Very sexy indeed”, his sexy baritone stoking my need to be taken, as Obama took Virginia, and then the nation. Naked in front of Justin, as always – but clearer in who I am now. “Take me to bed and fuck me, Justin”, I teased back, startling him with my candor. He smiled, then carried me off the sofa and down the hall to my bed, the first time we would fuck on a real bed. Justin had me on my stomach, with my legs spread, and then slowly brought his tongue to my hole and lapping softly at the entrance, then deeper, making me insane as he unbuckled his jeans and got naked.

When he finally rested his warm, naked, furry body on top of mine, I realized how much I missed sex with Justin. At 5’8” and 145, I was no match for his build, and he easily pinned me to the bed. He slid down and kissed my neck, my ears, and then the small of my back as his cock easily found the entrance to my wet hole. Neither of us thought to mention a condom; our bareback fucking just seemed so natural and unspoken. Justin pushed in and I remembered anew how the 7" thickness of his cock was always harder to take than its length, but as he pumped my bare hole, it opened nicely, taking his shaft to the balls while his breath tickled my neck. “Oh fuck, I’m not going to last long tonight, Brandon. Fucking you again is too intense”, Justin whispered in my ear as I slowly flexed and milked him. “Blow your sperm inside me, Justin”, I moaned, a bitch in heat. Justin paused and chuckled good naturedly. “You never used to talk like that. What’s got into you?” he teased.

Four years on, that question seemed out of place. “Justin, you’ve been filling my hole with your sperm since I was a sophomore at Payton, hundreds of times. Feeling you shoot inside me was how I knew that I pleased you. Taking cum up my ass is part of how I define sex now.” I surprised myself as much as Justin with a statement that bold. But as he inched closer to the edge of his climax, I understood the truth. Justin was here for only one night, but whether he remained in my life or not, my deepest sexual need is to be bred, to be a sperm hole for men. Soon enough, I heard Justin’s breathing tense up as he drilled deep inside me. I closed my eyes and just focused on the warm blasts of Justin’s heavy load, filling me, fulfilling me, marking me, satisfying a deep craving I never knew I had, completing my transition from an inexperienced teenage kid to the college boy bareback sperm hole I have come to be.6253945978008304088-1273734265032805152?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.