[College Boy Sperm Hole] Four Years On (part one)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

On the most surreal of nights, I finally muted the sound on the television, as the election results slowly rolled in. I brought Justin back to my place after dinner, and we sat together on my sofa, dividing our attention between Ohio’s fall to Obama and re-connecting after 15 months of silence since our last night together in Chicago, as I prepared to become a college freshman in a new city. Justin emailed me the week prior, announcing his visit to DC for a conference, and offering to take me out to dinner to celebrate my 19th birthday.

Sitting across from him at dinner at El Chalan, Justin’s rugged Midwestern good looks and charm cast the same spell over me as they did four years ago, when my best friend Cathy brought him over to meet me after a Friday night track meet. “Great job tonight; I’m Justin”, he offered and shook my hand. Even then, Justin struck an overpowering presence: a 6’4” athletic director with Mediterranean good looks, physically imposing, with a baritone that commanded respect and seduced at the same time. As Cathy looked on, Justin congratulated me on winning the 800 meter run that night and then fixed his gaze on me as he offered advice on how to cut my time down. I was dumbstruck, nervous, and sexually attracted all at once. He knew it, too.

Within a week, Justin signed on as my new coach and one Friday after practice, he cornered me in his office. He put one hand on my leg and his arm around my shoulders. “I find you very handsome, Brandon. You’re a hot, sexy boy.” I was nervous, but instinctively knew what I wanted. I didn’t pull away from his advances. Justin pulled me up and sat me on his desk, pulling at my gym clothes. I remembered thinking I should warn Justin that I’d never had sex before, let alone with another man, but soon enough I was naked on his desk, looking up to see his approval and his arousal as he stepped out of his sweat pants. “Very, very sexy, Brandon”, he murmured. I lay back on the cold desk, closing my eyes as he ran his hands slowly and gently across my chest and around my knees and thighs, to calm me and let me know it was ok.

I closed my eyes for a minute to succumb to the excitement of Justin’s hands on my body. Sensing my comfort, Justin’s cock approached my hole, bobbing at the entrance. He lowered his head and let a long strand of saliva slowly drop from his mouth until it glistened around his giant mushroom head and shaft. His tapped the slippery head at my hole, soaking it and preparing it to take him. “Hot boys like you need to be fucked, Brandon. I want to show you how great it feels to take a man inside you.” Justin caressed my legs and stroked my cock, quelling any embarrassment or resistance I might offer. “Just let it happen. Are you ready to be fucked, Brandon?” he asked. I just looked up at him and silently nodded. That was all he needed to slide inside me and take my virginity.

Being fucked for the first time is a mix of pain, pleasure, shame, and curiosity, but I was guided by the lust in Justin’s eyes, the rocking rhythm of his body pushing in and out of me, and his sharp breath as he ejaculated inside me. The cum leaking from my ass made me feel dirty and used, but I saw how much I pleased him. I got used to being fucked after practice in Justin's office, while my teammates were down the hall, showering up and heading home. Justin would drop me back home, where I'd have to greet my parents with Justin’s sperm leaking into my underwear. Since sex education at our school was pretty lame, it never crossed my mind that being barebacked might be risky. It’s just what I did to please Justin.6253945978008304088-9125511558471164287?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.