[Jason's Encounters] locker room guy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Jason's original blog post...

Hey guys, this was the totally hot experience that had me up until all hours. I had to write it up, but I didn't want to skimp on any details, so it took a while. Hope you enjoy. I've already had a few more fun ones lately, but this one deserved a good write up so no detail was missed:-):

I was at the gym the other day, horny as fuck. You should never do that, because then you find yourself popping hardons in the most uncomfortable situations. It also doesn't help that everyone starts to look just a little bit hotter 'cause you're really horny...

So I'm the the middle of this set of bench press (looking at the ceiling), and when I get up to put down the weights I notice this hot guy about 6 feet behind me (I was staring into the mirror wall). He must have come up behind me mid-set and sat down at the machine. At first he was making minor adjustments, and then he sat down. The first two things I notice:

1) This guy's fucking hot, with really short brown hair. He's also really well built, perfect arms, perfect abs, everything....he's got the whole package. It also doesn't help that he looks like he might be 22 and has a great chiseled face.

2) He's trying to hide it, but he keeps staring at me.

So, I'm amused as hell 'cause I'm pretty sure I have this hot guy checking me out. I decide to test my theory by going off to the other end of the room to do another machine. This shouldn't affect things much from the line of sight perspective because my gym has one of those mirror walls. I keep an eye out, and sure enough his eyes are following me. I stop for a moment to grab a sip from my water bottle and then stare back quite obviously (through the mirror); I almost laughed as his stare pulled away from me, as if he'd been caught with his hand in the candy jar. Yup, this guy was definitely checking me out.

Well, I was horny, so I wanted to see whether this was going anywhere, because I was about at the point where I was just going to head home and jerk off. It had been a good five minutes, but he was still at the same machine, so I went back over to my original bench and sat down, staring into the mirror.

At first he stared back, but again, pulled away when he noticed my gaze. I love when queers think they're being sereptitious. I figured I'd see how far this was going to go, so I closed up shop and headed for the locker room.

I was there for maybe two minutes when he walked right in and started stripping. I love when hot guys strip in the locker room, and this guy was no dissappointment. Toned body, shaved chest, perfect sixpack; god, I hoped I would get far enough to find an uncut cock... I continued to take in an eyeful, and he was noticing and doing the same. I was really horny at this point, so I was starting to sport some wood, which is great if you wanna fuck, but probably bad if you're in a locker room wearng just your gym shorts and anyone can walk in.

I walked over to the urinal to see what would happen. Sure enough, not 30 seconds later he was standing right next to me (for being so shy looking at me, one would think he would be more hesitant about whipping out his cock or staring at me in here...he wasn't.) Piss was not forthcoming because I was getting harder, not softer. I couldn't hold myself back anymore, I had to see what he was holding, so I just started looking over... fuck was it worth it. He was easily 8-8.5", cut, and growing, and now he was staring back. Thank god it was already later in the evening, because we were not being subtle about what we were doing, and anyone could have walked in, but didn't.

"Where do you live?" I asked. I was hoping the answer was closer than my house, which was a good 15 minutes away, and I was too horny at this point.

"Right on XXX," he replied, and my dreams were answered. He was like 3 minutes walking distance. No wonder he was so ripped.

"Let's go," I put my now hard cock back in my pants and he did the same. We practically threw our clothes on and were at his place in less than 5 minutes.

We walked in three feet and I had already closed the door behind us. He threw me up against the wall and started making out with me. Rough...I like rough. We kissed for a few minutes as we slowly made our way further into his apartment. It was a studio, small, but cute. As we made our way into the livingroom he threw me onto the bad and whipped out his cock.

"Suck it bitch."

Now, normally I'm a bit...well...top-ish. So, while not out of the question, me being ordered around is a bit unusual. For some reason, though, with him it only made me hornier. I happily leaned forward and started sucking his fabulous tool. It was cut, but no one's perfect, right? Damn was it huge, easily 8.5-9", and rock hard. I could feel my shorts getting wet from all my pre-cum, and he was enjoying the shit out of this as he pulled my head further and further down on his cock.

"Yeah, suck that cock," he kept saying as I serviced him. It was so much to take, but it had easily been 4-5 days since my last fuck, so I was really horny, and ready to do whatever it took. Each time I would go far down on him he would give out a little grunt of pleasure.

"Take off your clothes," he said as I was servicing. I wasn't one to disagree at this point, but I first peeled off his shirt. As I pulled my shorts off over my shoes, he dropped his shorts, but didn't take them off. His body was perfect, and I mean perfect. Toned chest (more built swimmer than body builder), sixpack (again, think thin swimmer rather than beefcake), and arms that were to die for. I practically dropped my load right there.

"You look odd," he said. It wasn't the response I was looking for upon getting naked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're standing up, and you're supposed to be on your knees." Better, I thought, much better.

I kneeled down and started sucking again, while reaching up to feel his sixpack. He just kept both hands on my head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. I was probably sucking for a good 5 minutes when he started grunting.

"I'm gonna cum dude, where do you want it?" I was a bit disappointed because I really wanted to fuck, but it was hot that he just announced. So, top-ish. I responded by reaching around and grabbing his ass and pulled it hard into me. "You want my load down your throat." It was more a statement at this point, as he grabbed my head and pulled it onto his cock. He started moaning really loudly, and a few seconds later his cock started shooting down my throat. He grunted for a good 5-10 seconds as his cock continued shooting cum down my throat. I just took it all in stride, drinking every drop.

His cock was going soft in a few seconds, but he wasted no time. He pulled me back up to standing and started kissing me passionately, licking out some of the last remenants of his own load from my mouth. It was then that I finally came to the realization that he was easily 4-6 inches taller than me, and a bit larger. He pushed me back so that I landed on his bed. I was still rock hard, although he was getting softer, although not much smaller. I would say soft he seemed to still be a good 6". He fell on top of me and then started moving down my body, licking my nipples, sixpack, and then starting on my cock.

Now, I've never been a big one on blow jobs. I love giving them, but tend not to get much out of receiving them. This might be because I'm cut, and cut guys are just a little less sensitive down there. We need more going on sometimes to get us shooting. This guy, however, had a magic talent. For a "top," he knew how to suck cock. Within 30 seconds I was close to cumming and I had to take a break. We made out for a few minutes as he rubbed up against me, and then moved back down to suck me off again.

It was then that I felt his crotch rub up against my foot. He was getting hard again! It hadn't been 5 minutes since he dumped his load down my throat and his cock was perking up fast. He started rubbing his hardon up against my ankle, and I started moaning slightly each time he did it.

"Turn over." He had stopped sucking, and was back to giving orders, and for some reason I was totally getting off on it. I turned over onto my stomach. I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Fuck me," I begged. I really needed it bad, I was so horny. I could hear him fumbling in the bedside drawer for something. I had made no mention of either condoms or lube, and I was horny enough that I think the presence or absence or either would not have slowed me down. I heard a lube bottle, and then plastic tearing.

I have a dual feeling about condoms. The first is that they make the experience a little less natural, and thus sometimes it doesn't feel quite as good when you're topping. When bottoming, they make the experience a bit rougher, which can be good or bad, depending on what kind of mood you're in. I was definitely in a rough mood, and I wasn't going to protest much either way. He lubed up his cock and my ass and then climbed on top of me. I held my breath waiting for the plunge, but no cock. He was just lying on top of me grinding into me.

"You want my cock bitch?" I was just loving his totaly top attitude. Usually it's such a turn off for me, but with this guy it was amazing!

"Yes, please," I pleaded. I was so horny now I was whimpering. "Please fuck me..."

"Please fuck me what?!" he barked. I was going wild at this point.

"Please fuck me sir." I begged. Then he didn't hold back, and just plunged in, going all the way to his balls in about 2 seconds. I cried out at first because he was so fucking HUGE. He didn't care much though, and just started thrusting.

"Yeah, take it boy," he grunted, "take it like the bitch you are." I could feel his condom covered cock smashing in and out of me. He was definitely banging me up a bit. It had been a while since I'd bottomed, and the last time had been bb, so my ass was in for a work out. My cock was loving it though, I could feel the pre-cum just oozing out in a little puddle on his bed.

"Yeah, fuck me, fuck me harder!" He definitely complied, grabbing both my hands and holding them at waist level and just a bit behind me. He was now effectively holding me up by my own arms, while pounding his cock into me, using my own arms to pull me into him harder. With each thrust he nailed my prostate...hard. My cock was rock hard even though I wasn't touching it. He dropped my hands and I fell forward. He then reached up and pushed my chest into the bed and pushed my ass down. I had been moved from doggy style to being flat on the bed, ass up. His cock popped out for just a second.

"Oh no, give it to me," I begged. I so didn't want him to stop, or even slow down.

He responded by pushing his head up against my ass. "You want that boy?" I was so hard for it I just whimpered. "You want that cock up your ass?"

"Yes sir," I replied, "please sir." He wasted no time and slammed it back in. He grabbed my waist with both hands as he was thrusting, grunting. I could tell his grunting was heavier. We had probably been fucking for a good 10 minutes at this point, and he was really pounding me hard. He must have been getting close, or at least closer.

He then reached around me chest and picked me up. We both rested on our knees, prependicular to the bed, him slamming into me from behind.

"Turn over slut. I wanna watch you shoot your load." I complied by wrapping my right foot around and over his head. I was now lying on my back looking up, and oh what a sight it was. He put his hands on the back of my knees and pushed my legs up a bit. I started stroking myself for the first time since he started fucking me and I could tell it was not going to take long. Looking up at his perfect face, his cut body. Watching his arms flex as he pounded his cock into my ass I was getting close.

"I'm getting close," I said. I wanted to warn him so he wasn't surprised. "Are you going to cum again?" I asked. I really wanted to try cumming together...

"Oh yeah, I'm close too. Do you want me to pound you hard, soft, fast slow?" It was the first time he had asked what I wanted. I should have felt odd, but didn't. It seemed so...caring...for someone so top-ish. "Where do you want it?" he asked. I assumed that meant he was about to cum.

"Fuck me hard!" I replied. He responded by grabbing the tops of my thighs and pulling my body into him with every thrust. It was so hot to watch his abs tense each time he pulled me into his body.

"You want my load?" He asked/grunted. I could tell from his face and his body that he was only seconds away, if that.

"Fuck me..." I pushed into him. "Dump your cumload in my ass!" I let loose with loads of cums all over my six pack as I felt him tense and his cum shoot into me. His body was so perfect as he pulled me into him for the last few seconds, and then he collapsed on top of me. It was then that I realized he truly was a lot bigger that me, as I could feel his massive body and weight, every once of it muscle.

I think we may have both passed out then because when I woke up he was next to me (not on top of me), and it was like 4AM. I put my clothes on and took off, but not without leaving my card. Hope he'll call me sometime, and maybe I can top then:-)

8439738243784489816-3257261979017230270?l=jasonsencounters.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.