[Jason's Encounters] airport quickie...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Jason's original blog post...

I just had this totally hot experience and I had to post. No, this is not the hot thing that kept me up until all hours the other night, I'm still writing that one down, as it was loooooong. This is just a quick something that came up on my way home:

So I'm sitting in the airport the other night at 11:30PM waiting for my red-eye (long story, don't ask). I ran to the bathroom 'cause I had to pee, and it was at least 15 minutes before they were going to let us on the plane. So I'm sitting there at the urinal pissing, and this guy just comes up and stands right next to me. Now, it's like practically midnight, right, and we're in this airport bathroom. General rule of thumb in the straight world is you don't stand right next to someone unless you have to because, god forbid, you might be perceived as gay. Now, this bathroom has...shall we say...ummm...zero other people in it. There is no reason for this unless he's trying to check me out. Whatever, I'll play game...

So I glance over a bit. From the corner of my eye I'd guess he's maybe 30-35, has red hair, about my height, average build. It's easier than it should be though, 'cause he's standing a little further away than he really needs to be, and I can now get a view of his cock....OMG. It's maybe only 7", but it's got the most beautiful red hair and is totally uncut. I'll have to check through my record, I think to myself, but I'm pretty sure this is my first glimpse of an uncut redhead. As I stare a bit more though I notice that he's stroking it a bit, which drives me nuts. I went from zero to hardon in like 4.5 seconds, and at that point I notice that he's staring at me too, and is now making very little attempt to hide that he's jerking off. For those in the audience wondering, yes, we were stainding right there in the middle of the bathroom and yes, anyone could have walked in.

Although the idea of hot public bathroom sex sounds hot, it quickly got outweighed by the idea of being arrested by the airport cops for public sex, so I siezed the bull by the horns, if you will. I stepped back, zipped up, and reached over to grab his hand. I dragged him into the corner handicap stall on the theory that it would be harder for passers-by to notice our two sets of shoes. He was, in case you're wondering, not zipped up, and just had his hardone hanging out in all it's hot uncut glory.

I was quickly forgetting my exhaustion and locked the stall with a crack. I moved back and sat down on the toilet while pulling out my cock and went to town sucking him off. Some of you might be surprised because my posts have been mostly top-oriented, but just wait for my next post (as well as this one), and you'll quickly realize that sometimes I'm very much in a top mood, and sometimes I'm very much not.

I was jerking myslf away as I sucked his cock. The slurping was pretty obvious, but the bathroom was pretty damn empty, and I was pretty sure that I would hear anyone come in pretty easily, so I wasn't too worried about making a little noise. He grabbed my head and started grunting. It was clear that he was horned up too, so this wouldn't take him long.

"Yeah boi, suck that cock." His voice totally startled me. He was sporting a thick Irish accent. The uncut cock, the accent, and the red hair all drove me wild and I dumped my load right there on the floor with a moan.

"Oh yeah, suck it," he said. He obviously liked watching me cum, because a couple seconds later his cock swelled and he blew his load down my throat. I love the taste of cum and spit.

At that point he zipped up and left. I hopped on the flight, and passed right by, you guessed it, our favorite Irish guest star. He smiled a bit as I passed his row (fucker was in first class!) I love a job well done, even if it is a quick job...8439738243784489816-3995281012903327686?l=jasonsencounters.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.