[Jason's Encounters] barista boi pt. 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Jason's original blog post...

me: When are you off?

Brandon: I close 2nite

me: Really? Will anyone else be there? (I knew the answer, but I had to make sure)

Brandon: Are you kidding, it's dead here after 11

me: You have a back room right?

Brandon: heh heh, yeah

me: You want some company?

Brandon: OMG yes, that'd be hot

I took a long nap and got cleaned up. The cafe closes at midnight (it's near a bar, so gets some evening traffic). When I walked in at 11:45 there was only one customer and my barista boi. I gave the customer a look over, she was about 50, and seemed like a professional. Luckily she was just packing up and appeared on her way out.

I looked over at Brandon. He stood behind the counter, hot as fuck. He had shaved, and his head was buzzed close; overall it was a much cleaner look than when I had dumped a load in him a few days before. He looked positivey angelic...or like a skin head, depending on how you thought about it.

"What would you like sir?" he asked as he smiled. I only smiled and looked back like I wanted to eat him for lunch, because I did. It was then that I heard the door close in front. She was gone. I glanced at my watch: 11:52.

"Close enough," I muttered, as I walked over to the front door and turned the deadbolt. It clanked closed.

"What are you doing? I can't close yet..." I said nothing, walking over to the wall and flicking the light switch. All the lights went out, except for the lights from a small office in back. He looked stunned as I walked towards him and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the back office. I closed the door and turned out the light. The room was now illuminated only by the flickering glow of the screen saver from the computer on the desk. The pipes grew twisting and turning in seemingly random directions for a few seconds until they filled the screen, then disappeared completely and started anew. "You're going to get me in trouble," he whined, half joking and half serious.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him to me, kissing him deeply on the mouth. He moaned slightly; it was clear what he wanted. I let go of him and swept my forearm across the top of the desk. Papers, pens, and miscelanious stuff went tumbling to the floor. I leaned over, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down to his knees (he wasn't wearing any underwear:-). Before I even had a chance to move him, he was already lying on top of the desk, legs in the air.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." I didn't need to be told, his eyes were screaming it. I stepped forward and unzipped. I used a little spit at first, but with a little pushing realized I didn't need much; he had either pre-lubed, or someone else had dumped another load up there recently. Sliding in was so easy, and his ass was so tight:-)

"You like that, do you boi?" His eyes were rolled back into his head again.

"Yes sir," he said, without even looking up. He was just lying back taking it all in. I could see his cock head gently poking out of his foreskin. It was oozing a steady stream of clearish-white pre-cum. I slowly stroked his cock as I pounded him, his shoulders and head slowly pounding up against the wall. Each time I pushed in, he moaned slightly as my balls slapped up against his ass. I dropped his cock for a second and quickly ripped off his shoes and pants while I was still thrusting into him.

I opened his legs and rested his calves on my shoulders as I quickened the pace slightly. If the growing pool of dribbled pre-cum was any indication, he was loving the shit out of this. "Fuck me....harder..." he blurted out, but I was having none of that.

"What do you say boi?"

"Please sir...please fuck me harder...?" I loved it. I could feel my balls aching. I reached down and started stroking him again. He moaned louder as his rock hard dick moved back and forth smoothly in my hands. This is why I love foreskin, it makes everything so easy to use. "OH, fuck," he screamed, and for a second I though he might start cumming, but he just seemed to be enjoying things. He reached up and moved his hand up and down my chest and stomach, while his other hand replaced mine stroking his cock. Watching him stroke was unbelievable; I just love it when bottoms take a little initiative and get into things.

"Oh...yeah...," he moaned. From his chiseled face to his toned chest down to his six pack, slowly collecting pre-cum from his rock hard uncut cock, I almost blew my wad right there... Each time I pushed in he would yelp softly and then moan. I reached into my back pocket (I hadn't even slid my pants down to my knees yet, let alone taken them off) and pulled out the dirty white jockstrap I often carry for just such an occassion.

"Look at me boi," I barked authoritatively. His eyes shot open.

"Yes Si-," he was cut off as I shoved the jock into his mouth.

"Quiet boi," I teased gently. I started poundign harderas he looked up at me.

"Mhhmmhh...fhuuummm," he moaned through the jock. I responded by pushing in deeper and faster. The desk was knocking up against the wall with each thrust. He stroked faster and I knew I wouldn't last long. "Mghhuu...fhaaaa!!!" he screamed, as loads of cum shot across his chest and six pack. His eyes again rolled back in his head as he shot two, three, four major squirts of thick, chunky white cum. "Ghhhhh...mhhhhhh," he cried again.

I couldn't hold back any more. "You want it boi, you want my load?" He just moaned again, and I punded harder. I felt my balls explode as I shot inside him. I grabbed his thighs and pulled his ass further into my cock. I shuddered for a second and almost lost my footing. After a few seconds I quickly pulled out.

"Mhhhh!" he yelped.

"Sorry boi." I pulled my underwear over my cock and zipped up. "You ok there?" He stared up from the desk, my jock still in his mouth. I leaned down and licked the cum off his stomach. It tasted so good I went down a bit further and sucked the last bit off his cock head, which was still semi-hard. His upper body burst with goosebumps as I reached up and pulled out the jock strap.

"Thank you, sir." I smiled down at him. He really knows how to make sure I'll come back:-)

"You seemed a little wet down there, did you lube up before I came over?"

"Oh no," he countered, "that's my boyfriend's cum." My jaw dropped, and he must have noticed my startled reaction. "Oh, he knows, don't worry. In fact, he loves it when I bottom for others 'cause it makes me nice and slippery. He fucked me right before my shift, and once I tell him about this he'll probably want to pound me when I get home."

He then went on to tell me that they lived together and that his boyfriend usually wanted sex 1-2 times a day. I asked where the load came from and he explained that he actually hadn't cum since he and I had sex last. Apparently the bf doesn't care if Brandon gets off, as long as he does:-)8439738243784489816-4147979074350288548?l=jasonsencounters.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.