[Jason's Encounters] barista boi

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Jason's original blog post...

There's this little coffee shop on my corner, like the kind you would find on any streetcorner in America. No, it wasn't a Starbucks, or some other chain, just some little Italian-themed hole in the wall. The tables were home made, and had pictures of Italy laminated into green, white, and red backgrounds. I'm not a regular coffee person, in fact, I usually only came in maybe once a week. The same three people have been working there for over a year, and none of them were even close to attractive....

I walked in yesterday morning to find the usual bins full of beans and average customers (I have been to this shop so many times since it opened a year and a half ago, and I can count the number of hot customers they've had on one hand); what I didn't expect was what greeted me behind the counter. He was about 6' tall, with buzzed blond hair, and looked to be no more than 19. He was hot, to say the least, with toned arms and a thin body that often comes naturally from being a teenager. His face was clean, and had a small amount of short blond stubble around his chin and upper lip. I walked up to the counter and my heart started pounding as I started to realize how I looked: I had basically rolled out of bed and wandered in here. My hair was a mess, and for all I knew I had a huge zit in the middle of my forhead. "Who knows," I thought, "he might not even be gay." I blurted out a confident, although somewhat clumsy "Good morning." His reply was timid, and somewhat hesitant, but very high pitched; this boi was a total queen and it came through.

I started looking through the glass case, trying to get the right angle to look at his legs, or better yet, his package. When I looked up to order, I saw that his eyes were not on my face, but were angled noticeably downwards, at either my abs (I was wearing a tighter teeshirt) or my cock. It took him a split second to catch himself as he looked back up into my smile. I ordered and made small talk for a minute or two while he made my drink. I then slipped him my card with my cell number, and told him with a wink that he should call me sometime if he got bored. He smiled and took the card with some not-well-guarded enthusiasm.

I walked out with a big smail on my face, hoping I had just scored a hottie. I love 19 year olds, and I love hot blonds even more. It hadn't been an hour when he sent me a text:

XXXX: hey, what's up, its me from the shop

me: hi "you from the shop" does this mean you're bored already?

XXXX: heh heh, no, I just wanna hang out. when are u free?

me: when are you off work?

XXXX: at 2 u free then?

me: sure. i'm just down the street at (address), you should stop by. what's your name, btw

XXXX: cool, i'll be by then, my name is brandon, u?

me: I'm jason, pleased to meet you, see you at 2 hottie

XXXX: k, see u then

My head was spinning, this was way too good to be true. I got cleaned up, and put on my hottest pants. At 2:06 a knock came at the front door...

I let him in and we talked for a minute or two. He seemed really nervous, not at all like the forward boi of his text's. I asked for his ID, and he seemed a little confused. I allways ask for ID these days, you never can be too sure. Sure enough, his CA driver's license confirmed he was going to turn 19 in one month (did I mention I love them young?) He laughed a little as I handed it back to him, and then he leaned forward and started kissing me hard...like really hard.

Now it was my turn to be surprised! One minute the kids' hands are shaking as he takes back his license, and the next he's shoving his tongue down my throat. We made out for a little bit while standing until I led us over to the couch. I could feel his cock bulging as I landed on top of him, and started grinding my own tool into him. He gently moaned each time I pushed my rock hord cock into him.

"You like that, do you boi?" I asked between kisses. He simply moaned his assent and we kept making out. He was groping my body, feeling my sixpack, my arms, my chest. I did the same, and boy was this kid hot. Nice body, well defined, perfectly ripped abs. He chest and arms were toned, and not at all bulky, but still very muscular. Swimmer's build all the way. I slowly worked my hand over his package, feeling it bulge and throb. His cock was at least 7", but I was just dying to know. I thrust my hand down his underwear. Not only way he 18 and blond (two very big plusses in my book), but he had a thick uncut cock. I love uncut cock, and I love it even more on hot white guys. I've found that it's more and more common in the younger white guys these days, which makes it all the hotter. "OH, fucking hot," I blurted out. He simply moaned, as he had his hand down my pants stroking my tool.

I quickly pulled off him to the other side of the couch and unzipped my pants, and then leaned forward to grab his head (his hair was too short to really grab on to); I pulled his face down onto my cock and he moaned as I thrust it into his mouth. This boi really knew how to suck cock! I'm not that into head, but he was really good at it! He moved up and down, slowly sucking my tool, and moaning all the while. Every once in a while I would push hid head down hard over my fat cock, and he would gag slightly and moan. He loved it.

"Pull out your cock boi, I wanna see you stroke it while you suck me." He just moaned as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his tool. As he sucked I watched him move the skin up and down his rock hard cock. It was literally throbbing with blood as he stroked it. Each time I would shove my cock deeper into his mouth, his cock head would bulge a little further out of his foreskin, and then he would go back to stroking it.

"You like that boi? You like my cock shoved down your throat?" I asked, shoving it in deeper.

"Yes-" he blurted out between thrusts. I could barely take it any more, I felt the cum building in my balls. I pulled my cock out of his mouth quickly. "No more for a second, you'll make me cum." I then threw him back and started in on his cock. I love sucking uncut cock. I love moving foreskin up and down over a shaft as I milk it. Alas, this didn't seem to turn him on. He started getting soft in a minute or two.

"I want you to fuck me." I didn't need to hear it twice. I dragged him into the bedroom and threw him on my bed face down. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the lube. He didn't say anything about a condom so I lubed up and pushed in bare, all the way down to the nuts. He yelped, but it quickly turned to a moan as I started thrusting regularly.

"You like that boi, you like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes sir," he groaned. The sir drove me wild, and I pounded harder, and his moans slowly turned to screams. Each time I met his hips with my balls he let out a mild yelp which was a mixture of pain and pure animal lust; he was loving every moment of this. His cock had gone from somewhat hard when I was sucking him to absolutely rock hard now; it was clear he was born to get fucked, and loved it more than anything.

I felt the cum building in my balls, so I slowed down slightly; I wanted to savor this one. It was clear he noticed, because his eyes went from rolled back in his head to open and clear; he was now staring up at me, and boy did he looks hungry.

"You ok?" he asked gently.

"Yeah, I'm just getting closer, and I don't wanna cum yet." It was true. We had been fucking for maybe 5-10 minutes tops, it was just so hot to look down at him as my cock was sliding in and out of his ass, his cock rock hard, the head read and poking out of his foreskin...a small pool of pre-cum slowly dribbling out all over his perfectly defined six pack. Each time I would finish a slow thrust in, the head would dribble out just a little more of the clearish-milky liquid. We hadn't really discussed whether he wanted me to cum in him, but just then he answered the questions for me.

"I want you to dump your load in me," he moaned, as his screams becamse quieter and turned to whimpers. "Shoot it...up my ass-" This was driving me absolutely wild, I could barely hold back...

"Please sir..." he whimpered as I quickly increased pace. "Breed me... fuck yeah, right up my ass."

I couldnt hold back. I leaned in, grabbing his two hands and holding them up behind his head, as I pounded him harder and began to deeply tongue kiss him. I then pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes as I was holding his hands. "I'm gonna cum boi; look at me while I breed your ass." He complied, as his eyes again went from rolled back into his head to clearly staring at me.

I felt warm jizz squirting accross my stomach, and for a second I thought that my dick had slipped out and was shooting on him rather than in him. It was then that I realized that it was his cock that was squirting, and that what I felt was only the small fraction that had managed to hit my stomach. He was cumming all over himself and wasn't even touching his cock! I was still holding both of his wrists, and now that I felt him shooting, I tightened my grip and held them back more. I pounded even harder as he whimpered louder, and my cock exploded, shooting streams of my spunk into him. I pounded for a few more seconds, and then pushed in as I collapsed on top of him, covering my stomach and chest with the pool of cum that had settled into the grooves on his six pack.

We cuddled and gently kissed for at least 10 minutes before either of us had the strength to stand up and go to the shower. We then rinsed off, and a few minutes later he was gone.

All I can say is, I'll definitely be going back for coffee more often:-)8439738243784489816-2455531520569243548?l=jasonsencounters.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.