[Jason's Encounters] Welcome and Introductions

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Jason's original blog post...

I've been reading a lot of sex blogs lately and it was bringing me back... and then I realized: I've had a lot of sex in my life, and have never really written about any of it. Those days are over. So here it is, my own fuck blog. You should know a little about me:

1) I'm hot. No, I'm not being cocky, just realistic. I did some modeling in my earlier years (I'm 30 now, I was 20 then), and I still have never been turned down for sex. Well, that's not completely true, guys are straight, guys are married, and no one is going to be everyone's type; that's life, no excuses, no apologies. However, I've also had my fair share of "straight" and "married" guys.

2) I'm gay. Well, duh...

3) I'm slutty. I like sex, and I make no apologies for that. If you have a problem with anonymous sex, stop reading now.

Some ground rules:

1) I'm writing this blog to talk about sex, specifically my sex life. Sometime I'll wax rhapsotic about things philosophical, but mostly if I'm writing a post, I'm talking about a hookup.

2) I have a photographic memory, at least for sex. I have perfect recall for certain things: faces, voices, and sex. Seriously, I don't know what it is, but when my hormones start pounding it's like my mental video camera goes on, and I remember every detail.

3) Everything on this blog is true, with one caveat: time. I may write about a hot foursome and I'll talk about it like it happened yesterday, when in truth it was actually 5 years ago. I've had a long sex history, and it's just easier to talk about stuff like it was last week, or yesterday, than to start a post with "This totally hot thing happened to my 3 years ago..." It just kills the mood you know? Besides, playing these things back in my head (see pt. 2) gets my disk so hard it's almost like it's happening as I write.

4) I bareback. I'm not a bug chaser, I'm just bug indifferent. If you have a problem with that, stop reading. I don't have a problem with condoms, I'm just indifferent to them. If a guy wants one, I wear it, (or put it on him if I'm bottoming); either way, the guys I fuck are generally really hot, and as such the sex is great, with or without latex.

So sit back, relax, and happy reading.8439738243784489816-3657293676296723997?l=jasonsencounters.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.