Bbc

amsbttm

Guest BtmByTheBay

Fetishizing though it may be, I can't help but agree. The last black guy to fuck me did a better job than a dozen any other guys, and though I didn't get his cum, I could still feel every throb and twitch of his cock when he pinned me down and fucked my holeand left me very stretched and used.

A BBC attached to a guy who knows what to do with it is perfect. Getting double fucked by two BBC's makes me even more of a slutcumwhore. Another down my throat and I don't need chems to fly … Have done quite a few gangbangs and group sessions but only a couple of times with me as the only white guy. The feeling of having to let go and take all that you get is mind blowing. I was shitting cum for a couple of days after each session.

I took a load after 7 hours of fucking in the bathhouse from a 'wasting' black guy.......I've never been so satisfied by a cock, my hole twitched for hours after being railed. Black guyz know how to deep dick a hole and can always last a long time!