[iBLASTinside] Bareback Cherry Tales: “I’ve Never Done This”

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

“I’ve never done this,” he said.

As he’s saying it, I’m almost not paying attention. I’m too focused on the fact that my raw cock is sliding in and out of his ass and I’m about to cum.

I’d just asked him if he wanted my load. He didn’t say yes. He didn’t say no. He didn’t pull away. In fact, his act began to back up more toward *my ass.

He’d been sitting on my cock since the fuck started. But this fuck was a long time coming. Probably almost two years.

This smooth boy with a perfectly average build, black hair and an*Abercrombie*& Fitch look chatted on and off for a while. I never hid I was a barebacker and that I would breed him. And he never hid he was a virgin to this whole raw thing.

But we’d go in spurts of chatting. Then he’d disappear.

Bored at home on a Friday, I posted an ad and he responded. He used a new e-mail I didn’t recognize. But he recognized me when I responded. I asked if he was ready for my load. His response was simple:

“Address?”

After about 20 minutes, he arrived. We were in my bed and making out, working our way to fucking. He claimed it had been more than eight months since his last fuck. He worked his way onto my cock, sitting onto it and taking his time. He never quite made it down to the hilt. Interestingly, his cock was bigger than mine. He had a nice, hard, pointed 8-inch cock.

As he took a seat, his cock began to spurt precum. I mean spurt.

“I precum a lot,” he said. He seemed to be enjoying it.

“Feel good?”

“Yes,” he said.

I just let him ride it for a while. He jerked his cock a lot. I just hoped he wouldn’t cum. I arched my back and tried to get in a little deeper since I only made it about two-thirds in, but he prevented me from really making it in far.

He rode for a while and I asked if he’d gotten used to it and we could try another position.

“I’m afraid if we try another position, I’m not sure you can get back in,” he said.

“I want you on your stomach,” not really responding to him.

I moved him to lay flat down and found his hole. I pushed inside. I whispered, “Just relax,” as my cock went inside him.

Even from this position, his ass seemed to have a brutal bend that wouldn’t let me go more than about three-fourths in. I’d just have to let that be enough.

I snorted some poppers.

Even though this boy had been fucked before in his 28 years, he’d never been bred. And I would be the first man to deposit my DNA inside him.

“You want it?”

“What?” he said.

“My cum,” I said, with a dramatic pause. “Inside you.”

“I’ve never done this,” he said.

The combination of being the first man to mark this territory and the tightness of his hole put me to the point of no return.

“You’re about to,” I said. “You’re about to have cum inside you.”

He didn’t pull away. I didn’t have him in a death grip. He could. But the funny thing was how his ass finally began to move back toward me. How that subtle movement told me how much he really wanted it. He’d been so passive, so quiet. But now his ass moved with every thrust. My cock didn’t go deeper as much as it didn’t need to move as much.

I began to throb. The flood of cum started and I mean flood.

Lately, I’ve been producing a lot of cum. His ass kept moving, my cock coated with my own cum as thrust after thrust included several shots of cum.

I rested inside of him and let him continue to move a little. I recovered and offered to let him cum by riding me.

We flipped over and he would put my cockhead at his hole but never ever put it inside before shooting.

He wanted a quick exit and took it, but texted me several times, repeating several times how he’d never done this before and freaking out. It calmed down after a while, but just before midnight, I got the text, “Good night. Text me again when you’re free and want to fuck me again.”

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger, The Return: Rage

I need to admit the truth. After all, I occasionally run a Confessional here and this is a space...

Did I Fuck? No. No Birthday Breeding. Just Blue Balls for My 44th!

Someday, when the cash is flush and the time is right*— perhaps when I turn 45*— I will get to have ...

Reliable Massage Therapist Needed in Silicon Valley

Okay. All this traveling has my neck and back out of whack. I need a massage therapist. I'll proba...

Behind Dead Eyes (Part Two)

Don't miss Part OneI stayed inside him a little longer before pulling out. Then pressed my fingers...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.