Tops, what's a killer move/act that a Bottom has done that drove you crazy?

Tommy Bubble

Question also goes out to those pro's bottoms out there. What's your 'move' or technique that drives your tops crazy and over the edge?

Is there a particular position or rhythm you undertake or is there a certain method to tightening your hole during strokes that your top loves?

I'll start.

One of my older tops loves it when I ride him. I ride him as if I was a sucking a lolly pop. I open my hole when he's deep in me in a sitting position and I push my knees away from him while tightening my hole until he cock pops out. I do this on repeat.

I also love skull fucking myself against a top as he's about to come. Some tops are really sensitive around this stage but nevertheless I wrap my arms around his thighs as tightly as I can and don't let him push off. I might hold on for a minute or so after he blows or until he gets soft. I've had tops try to push me off before in the moment but in the end they said it was one their greatest experiences.

Another move I've recently been working on is doing a handstand against a top, facing my ass towards him while he stands. He grabs me by the ankles and fucks me in that position. It's a bit unusual but tops seem to really enjoy it as something new.

As the opposite, what drives me crazy is when I lay on my upper back with my hole facing the ceiling and my legs over my head. Kind of like a more extreme 90 degree missionary. I'm not sure why but my hole is really prone to gaping in this position and it feels so fantastic!

So please, share your tips/techniques/experiences :)

two likes and one dislike from my bottoms:

like #1: laying flat on their stomach so i can pump deep. usually cum hard from that one.

like #2: laying on your back, legs up, squashed against the headboard so you can't move allows me to again, get deep

dislike: overly talkative. maybe i'm in the minority here but i don't want to be treated like a customer at ihop. don't ask me how i'm doing, don't ask me if i'm enjoying myself. don't ask me if your boi pussy feels nice. that should be obvious. i'm not a talker myself so the most you get out of me is some panting and some grunts at the end. if you need to discuss, do it before or after. i'm all ears then.