[Never Ending Journey] Big Black Cock

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Never Ending Journey...

These are some pics from a guy i met on Gaydar.co.uk.

Lets call him B. He was visiting over from New York and wanted to meet up, I arranged it and we had some fun. He was one of the best fucks i have ever ever had.

He started off by rimming my ass for a good 45minutes which was sending me into total ecstacy! I cant stand it when a guy is working my hole over with his tongue, it just feels so good.

Next I worshipped his cock which he took time in making me beg for and slap me around the face with it. He made me beg him to facefuck and destroy me which he duly done. After alot of abuse and face slapping me with his cock.

Then came the part which was the best part for me...him forcing me over the bed and shoving his cock into my ass wiht no lube. Ive never screamed so hard in my life but boy was it worth it. The pain and pleasure was unbelievable. His cock reached places that none before had gone and he made me experience my first anal orgasm. We fucked for a good 2 hours (and my god was my arse sore afterwards) but u no what? It was so worth it. I keep in touch with him alot and hes planning on coming over in the next couple of weeks again so im hoping I get to meet up and get a repeat performance :)

He was the first guy i knowingly slept with who I know is HIV positive so these pics could be of my conversion

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5448243_991917.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg8855063960832507166-6016045771937447583?l=livingwithmysecrets.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.