Rants and Peaves

Pig Bottom

Two more:

- guys who piss in the darkroom; this just gets my panties in a bunch every single time it happens

- bottoms at bb parties who are into scat; bitch organize your own special party if that's your fetish! Last night at a bb party, I watched top after top get grossed out by this cute twink bottom who had shit all over himself. They didn't realize it until it was too late.

Couple more:

-Tops who try to force their cock in my ass. LUBE UP, slide it in. If it doesn't go in after a couple pokes, stop for 2 seconds, use some more lube, and try again. I don't want your unlubed cock rammed up my asshole anymore than you want me to bite down as hard as I can when I'm giving you a blowjob. Don't fucking do it!

-Tops who try to hold me down/force me to continue if I say "stop" or "no" during sex. I'm there to get fucked, not have my ass torn up so bad I have to go to the hospital. If I'm hurting enough that I say "pull out" or "stop", you better fucking believe you're in for a fight if you try to keep going. (I've had guys do this, I hit them/shove them off me, they mumble an apology and expect to resume fucking me. Not gonna happen, asshole.)

Couple more:

-Tops who try to force their cock in my ass. LUBE UP, slide it in. If it doesn't go in after a couple pokes, stop for 2 seconds, use some more lube, and try again.

I don't know where you play, but lube is a bottoms job IMHO. I like to play in dark room and tops don't walk around with lube. In fact I've never seen a top with their own lube.

I almost never see a bottom using lube where I play. I guess they go in dry and hope for cum to act as lube for the next guy. I use some lube and then also spit and my finger while I'm waiting for the next dick.

What I hate are impatient tops in dark rooms. Give me a chance to take it. If it's really big give me 10 seconds to lube your dick. My hole will already be lubed up but for a human cock, not a monster.

I also get mad at tops who are not patient, I tend to tell them to introduce it slowly and once it's completely inside, to not move, as my ass needs some time to get used to it. Almost never they do what I ask, they introduce it very hard and immediately start banging. As I've read before, best tops are versatile ones, they know how to properly fuck a bottom, as they also bottom.

I have a constant dilemma with lube usage. If I use it, I can take the dick easier, feels better. But when I don't use it, only a bit of spit, I love the feeling of pure cum in my ass, not a mix of cum and lube. When I get home, I put a mirror in front of me, legs up and a napkin behind my ass, and force all the cum I got out my ass, It's wonderful!