[Never Ending Journey] The stranger through the hole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Never Ending Journey...

Went out on a normal piss up last night with friends. Not really expecting much of the night

As predicted people started getting drunk and fighting so i made my excuses and left. As i was going home I was walking past a park which Ive always wanted to go in at night but its aparently rough as fuck. People get stabbed there but, in my intoxicated state, I thought why not.

Walking through the park I didnt really see much so kept on walking, got to the other side and saw the railings for the exist when I noticed there was a toilet.

Went in and it was hardly the Ritz but I could hear moans and groaning coming from the stalls. Went over and looked in and saw some brown haired little twink (Around 18) getting fucked through a hole in the wall. It was horny as fuck! and he was loving it.

I moved over and got onto my knees and was sucking him off when he said

"You want a try?"

Think we all know the answer.... He slid off the cock and i slowly tried to lower myself on it. Was the first time I have ever been fucked without lube and it felt amazing. The mix of pain and pleasure.

I had my ass pressed firmly against the wall and the cock was destroying my hole. I could feel the thrusts getting faster and faster and waited and pushed to wait for the money load. I heard him panting and then he shot his load into me. I stood there desperate to get the last drop of cum out of his cock and into me.

As he pulled out all i heard him say was "Whoevers ass that is its build for fucking".

That just left me and the lil twink. We talked for a bit and he explained that he comes here every nite nearly and takes loads from guys. I thik hes an aspiring cumdump too. We exchanged numbers and he promised he`d get in touch with me about a group party hes going to.

Dynamic duo, two no limits bottoms being passed around at a fuck party...now thats my idea of fun!8855063960832507166-1710876128194933511?l=livingwithmysecrets.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.