[2 Pigs] nyc more brotherly love philadelphia part three bath house

AnonStory

So where were we? (Let me just say I was enjoying that back-and-forth reporting with Matt!) Picking up where I left off in Part Two, I was in the Philly bath house on Saturday night and I’d just swallowed one load and fingered another up my ass. (That was really hot because after that whenever guys would feel my ass they would notice how wet and slick it was and it just drove them crazy.)

I was walking around and got hit on by a very cute young black kid in a white speedo, with an enormous cock. He took me to the room of this other guy, a short slutty latin guy. We took turns fucking the latin guy, and then the black guy had me fuck the slutty latin, and while I was doing that he tried to fuck me. When he first slid into my ass it hurt so much but I knew the pain would subside if I could just get through those first seconds. But damn his cock was big, and he loved thrusting it in and hitting bottom. Hurt so good!

Then black guy kept opening the door and looking outside, and eventually he must have found who he was looking for because suddenly he pulls into the room this big slab of muscle jock beef. White guy, shaved head, about 6’2” and easy over 200 pounds, but all solid, with a hot furry chest. I remember how turned on he got when he felt my sloppy ass!

Then we had a crazy foursome. If you can imagine four people jammed into that tiny room. But we did it, taking turns fucking the latin guy or me. I wanted to fuck the black kid, but clearly wasn’t used to getting fucked, so that never lasted too long. It was such a hot slutty scene, with lots of cocksucking too as cocks came out of various asses.

Unfortunately no one came, and no one except me had taken any cum that night. So while it was a very hot scene, it wasn’t crazy hot. Someone would be pounding away, and just when you thought you were going to get a load, they’d stop. Eventually the group broke up, and I ended up in the dark room.

There was what looked (from the little light that came in from the corridor) and felt to be a guy in really good shape bent over getting fucked. I found myself pulled and fondled, and soon slipping into that ass and fucking it too. There was a very twinky Asian guy directing the scene. It was hot making out with him and having him fuck me a bit as I fucked the guy bent over.

After a while I took a break and ended up in a quick flipfuck with another tall white guy in great shape. We started making out, then went to a corner area and I bent him over and fucked him, then I bent over and took his cock. Unfortunately he didn’t cum either.

Then I grabbed the twinky Asian guy and asked him if he wanted to come to my room, which he did. We spent a while there with him fucking me and me begging him for his load. He was really getting into filthy poz talk, but couldn’t get off in my ass.

I was really tired from a long day and not really having slept, so at one point when he was lying on top of me, I actually dozed off. He was talking about something, and I just have a memory of suddenly realizing I was totally out of it. That was when I knew I had to get get my load off and go back to the hotel and get some sleep, so I asked him if he could go find that guy that we’d been fucking in the dark area since he seemed to know him.

He said he would, and left. I’d barely roused myself when they were at my door. The guy was really cute. So then the Asian guy and I started tag-teaming him. I really really just wanted to blow my load and get out of there, but his hole was really loose (not surprising given the pounding he was getting in the dark room!) so I was having a tough time cumming.

Finally I had the Asian guy fuck him and I jerked off as I watched, and when I got close I told them I was going to cum, and the Asian guy pulled out and I shoved my cock in the jock’s ass and shot my cumload. Damn that felt good!

After I’d cum, I took a chance and asked if he would mind if I took a picture of his ass, and he said fine. Unfortunately it was so hot and airless in that little room that the camera actually fogged up so the quality is distorted. But here are the pictures.

The first one is right after I've blown my load in his ass. The Asian guy is on the right, ready to shove his raw cock back in.

bathhouse1.JPG

Then the Asian guy fucks him and blows his load inside him as well.

bathhouse2.JPG

bathhouse3.JPG

bathhouse4.JPG

The guy didn’t photograph very well, but I guess if you’ve been getting fucked for a few hours, followed by a heavy round of getting pummeled in a tiny room that’s hot like a sauna, I guess we’d all look a little bedraggled. (I’m always curious about the path people take that turns them into such sluts, but it’s not always easy to ask. I did find out that this guy was 28, and he said he’d only been barebacking for about a year. Not sure if I believed him, but that’s what he said.)

After that they left, I hit the showers. That’s when I noticed the steamroom, which I checked out, and found a very hot muscled black guy fucking a white guy bent over, and that’s where I saw my first condom of the night.

Then I went back to the room, got dressed, and headed back to the hotel. Was in bed by 4:00 a.m. An OK night as far as bath houses go – would have been nice to have taken more than one load in my ass, though I can’t complain about having had 4 raw cocks fuck me.

5486372999613260578-7141530501861388712?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...

Assuming the bath house about which Dan is talking was CBC, I was there on Wednesday, the 1/2 price day. I'm sorry to say I didn't have nearly as good a time as Dan. The place was virtually deserted. I did, however, get to suck a beautiful uncut cock in the dark room - no cum, but great tasting pre-cum!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.