[ARdazed] The Outdoors Fuck-n-Breed

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

I was traveling in sunny southern California a few days ago. Gotta love the warmer weather! I didn't have much time to play, but on my second day there, I browsed the Craigslist ads and found a few promising posts. I was looking to get fucked, so I replied to them and told them just that. Some replied back, some didn't. The ones that did... you know how it goes. It was hard to make something happen but I finally ended up setting up a fuck with an older latino. He told me he was 49 years old, 6' and weighed 190 lbs. Not bad. He said he has a 7 incher, uncut, and he also said he loved cocksuckers and guys who like to get fucked and bred. Bingo! He attached a pic, and here it is:

my_cock.jpg

Oh, and he also told me he wanted to fuck in his backyard. How could I say no!? It was around 4 in the evening, so I hurried on over to his place before it got dark.

When I got to his house, I knocked and he opened the door in shorts and no shirt on. He let me in and without saying a word, led me to the backyard. He had laid out a towel smack in the middle of the yard. We walked over to it, and I immediately dropped to my knees. His cock was out in no time and in my mouth. It wasn't hard but I felt it swelling up in my mouth. I also loved his balls! Pretty good-sized, hanging low. I sucked on his cock for a while. When he was hard, his foreskin pulled back real easy, so I also had fun jerking his cock and watching his foreskin sliding over his cock head and back...

When I had had enough (although... is that even possible?) I got up and pulled my pants off. I got on all 4s and showed him my asshole. God, it felt good to be there! At that moment, being on all 4s out in the open, in a stranger's backyard, I felt like a fucking slut, and I loved it! I was definitely ready to be fucked. So this guy spit on my asshole and slid his cock in. It was pretty big so he went slowly at first. I arched my back to accommodate him, and pretty soon he was thrusting in and out at a nice pace. I was really horned up, and I kept looking around to see if anyone was watching, but his backyard is pretty private, so we were on our own. Still, it was great. I hadn't gotten fucked outdoors in a while.

His pace picked up and soon I was getting dicked pretty hard. It was hard not to moan. When I'm getting fucked hard like that, I usually grunt and moan a lot, so I had to hold back and be quiet. He kept on at it for a few minutes, and I just stayed put. Soon enough, he grunted and shoved his cock deep in my hole, and kept it there for a few seconds. Then he pulled out and got up. I fingered my cummy asshole for a few seconds only. I got the impression the guy wanted me to get out of there. So I put on my pants and he walked me to the door. I thanked him and went back to my hotel.3738518939276433001-8475940782545952514?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.