[ARdazed] The Super-Quick Quickie

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

I just got fucked by a guy on adam4adam. He hit me up and said he was real horny and didn't have a lot of time, but he wanted to swing by and fuck my hole. He said he didn't have time for sucking, so he just wanted to lick my asshole to get it wet, then shove it in. I gladly invited him over.

His profile said he's 48, white guy, 5'11" 220 lbs. He had no face pic (what's new) but he did have a cock pic. Here it is:

deninlb.jpg

I opened the door for him wearing only a jockstrap. He wasn't real cute, but ... what the heck! I took him to the bedroom and right away got on all 4s on the edge of the bed. He licked my asshole for like 2 minutes, then pulled his pants halfway down his legs. His cock was hard already, so he slid it in. I arched my back and made my hands into fists as I tried to accommodate his nicely sized cock. He really wasted no time! He started sliding his cock in and out of my asshole. I made sure I was moaning for him, but I was moaning partly from the pain I felt when he shoved his cock into my hole. He kept a good, steady rhythm. Didn't pound real hard, but it wasn't too slow either. Just when I was finally used to having his cock in my ass (maybe 2 minutes later) he started grunting, then gave one deep thrust, and held it there. Wow, that was quick!

A few seconds later, he pulled out, pulled up his pants, and thanked me. He also said he had to run, and just as he put up his zipper, he walked out the door. I locked it then came back to finger my asshole...mmm nice! All wet and slippery from this random dude's cum!3738518939276433001-1275378919245239733?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.