[ARdazed] Folsom Gulch booth

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

So the Folsom Gulch in San Francisco is this sleazy adult video store with video booths and glory holes. Great for bareback action! It seems like 90% of guys there fuck bareback. I go there as much as I can.

I was there on Friday night. It's usually busier on that night, but for some reason, this night wasn't as busy as usual. Still, quite a good mix of guys. I worked my way through the booths... sucked a few cocks thru the gloryholes, but it was early (only 8:30 p.m) and it seemed like no one wanted to get off yet. Eventually I made my way to the booth in the corner. I love that booth! It's pretty big. Probably the size of a small closet, so there's plenty of room to move around there and inivte a guy (or 2 or 3) in.

As soon as that booth was available, I made my way in. I went straight for the glory hole, and sure enough, there was a cock eager to be sucked. I went to work, not knowing or caring who's cock I was sucking. It was kinda thick, maybe 6 inches. Not bad. After a few minutes of sucking, the guy pulled away and leaned down to whisper thru the glory hole if he could come into my booth and fuck me. I said yes. He pulled up his pants and left his booth. I unlocked my door and he came in. Middle aged white guy, average looks. I was still on my knees, so I continued sucking. Then he tuld me to get on all 4s, and I did. He spit on my asshole and slid his cock in. Soon, he was plowing my bare hole nice n hard. It felt fucking good! Totally raunchy. On all 4s on the floor of a booth in a sleazy store, getting fucked bare by a random guy.

It was then that I noticed a guy had gone into the now-epmty booth next to mine. He was peeking thru the glory hole watching me get fucked. When he saw me looking at him, he got up and put his cock thru the glory hole. WOW! It was a huge cock!!! At least 8 inches, white and cut. I immediately moved closer and started sucking on that huge cock. Damn... damn, I dont know what else to say. The middle-aged guy kept fucking me. I sucked on the huge cock for about 10 minutes, and then he blew his load in my mouth. Thick load too, which I swallowed.

The huge cocked dude pulled up his pants and left, and another guy came into that booth. He also started watching me get fucked, and after a couple of minutes he asked if he could come into the booth. Both me and the white guy said yes, so we unlocked the door. A guy in his late 30s or early 40s walked in, latino and wearing shorts. He pulled his shorts down and there stood a nice, uncut hard cock. He closed the door, but not all the way, and then the white guy moved out of the way and this latino shoved his cock in my hole and started fucking. They traded off for a bit, and then I noticed that the door to the booth was open and there were 3 or 4 guys watching!! That made me hornier, and so I arched my back more and moaned louder.

The fucking went on for a while more, then the older white guy's breathing got fast as he fucked me, and then the grunts came, and I knew he was cuming in my asshole. He pulled out and the latino eagerly took over. Soon too, his grunts came and I got his load too. He pulled out and left, and I turned my asshole towards the door. I was hoping someone else would wanna fuck too, but all I got was one guy fingering my cummy asshole.

Nothing else happened, so I got up and cruised around for a bit more. When it seemed like nothing else would come up, I headed home. It was getting late, and I had to work the next day.3738518939276433001-5228527164556535934?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.