[ARdazed] The CUTE 22 year old

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

So I posted an ad on Craigslist. Its title was "Bareback Bottom Available". The rest of the post basically said I was looking to get fucked bare.

I got several responses, but went with one from a guy that said he was 22, white, 6'2" 170 lbs, and 7.5" cut. Too good! I asked for a pic, and he sent me a face pic. I'd love to post it here, but he said he's "hella discreet" so I wouldn't post it for obvious reasons. But damn, he looked cute in the pic! Blonde hair, cute smile. He told me he had only fucked a few guys before, but never bareback, and he wanted to try. He said he was shy and nervous, so he wanted me to do all the work. I agreed and gave him directions.

When he showed up 30 minutes later, I was glad he looked just like his pic. Cute, tall, blonde, and very sexy. He seemed high though. His eyes were red and he sort of slurred when he talked. I didnt ask any questions, just told him to follow me to the bedroom. Once there, I started pulling his pants off, and he pulled his shirt off meanwhile. Nice, fuzzy chest! I left his boxers on, and he immediately pulled out his cock and balls thru the opening in them. I love that!! His cock was already semi-hard, so I put it in my mouth and he was rock-hard in just a few seconds. I thoroughly sucked on his cock for a few minutes, making sure to suck and lick his balls too. Fuzzy balls, not too big.

When I couldnt wait any longer, I asked him if he was ready to fuck. He nodded yes. I told him to lay on the bed, and as I got the lube, I couldn't help but wish I could take a pic of him... his sexy body and his rock hard, thick, cut 7 incher resting on his stomach. I lubed him up, lubed up my asshole, and climbed on him. I was facing him, and I slid his cock into my hole, and he let out a loud, deep sigh. I gave my hole about 2 seconds to get used to it, and immediately started bouncing up and down on his cock. He curled his legs and put his arms behind his head. I noticed that he wouldn't look me in the face, but was instead looking down at his cock sliding in and out of my asshole. It felt fucking good! He was rock hard the whole time.

I bounced up and down on his cock for a good 10 minutes, until my legs were about to give out. Then I asked him if he wanted to fuck me doggy style and he said yes. I climbed off, got on all 4s, and eagerly stuck my ass up in the air. He slid his cock in and......man! He went to town fucking me!! He was pounding me hard!! I couldnt keep my moans back. He went at it for about 5 minutes, then suddenly stopped, and said he was real close to cumming. He asked where I wanted his cum and I told him to go ahead and cum inside. He went back to deep hard fucking, moaned loud, and shot his load. He slowed down, then stopped, and pulled out. He got off the bed and started getting dressed. His face was flushed red, and he avoided eye contact with me. Didn't say anything either. When he was dressed, I walked him to the door and told him to save my email and number and get back to me whenever he needed it again. He said "sure, see you later" and walked out.3738518939276433001-3567104550476065380?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.