Difficulty cumming in the morning - advice?

Darkness

Guest mspchaser

That'd be hot, actually! A guy going for a long time in me... but eventually I'd like him to cum. Is there anything he isn't doing that could make you cum in his ass?

Personally, poppers kills my hard-on immediately!

My experience is that I need to be doing something that turns me on and excites me, I need to relax myself and just allow the sensations to build, and I need to allow my mind to go into that fantasy mode to get me to orgasm.

I had problems getting an erection that was caused by me trying to stiffen my cock physically by tensing up my groin - but that only stopped the blood flow and made the problem worse. Cocks only work when you let them do what they want to do. Similarly, if I consciously tried to cum then, being in conscious thought, I stopped the mind going to that nirvana that it goes to when I am about to cum and so that didn't work either.

Assuming that you still find the sex you have with your boyfriend is exciting you and you are not thinking of it as a duty or a chore, then my guess is that you are consciously thinking too much about cumming - or more particularly thinking too much about not cumming - and that inhibits the autoresponse kicking in that leads to you spurting lots of hot fresh cum wherever your cock is exciting itself, ahem :)

I hope that helps.

• Administrators

I've gone from often not being able to cum to being able to cum almost whenever and wherever. All I did to achieve that was stop jacking off. Since May all my loads go in someone's ass. I suspect you're jacking off. Just stop and make sure all the loads go in your bf's ass (and whoever else you fuck).