[ARdazed] Another uncut dark cock

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

Today was a good day for fucking. I had some spare time this evening, so I got on my favorite cruising site (adam4adam) and chatted up a couple of guys. There's this latino that I've chatted with a few times, and we always talk about hooking up, but it never happens. It finally did today. His profile says he's 37, Latino, 5'9" 175 lbs. It also says he's got a 7 incher, uncut. He has a pic of it posted, and here it is:

Gobb.jpg

Doesn't that cock look good??? I was on my way to his place a heartbeat.

When I got there, he opened the door shirtless and wearing boxers only. We said a quick hello and he took me to his bedroom. I was dying to suck his cock, so as soon as we were by the bed, I dropped to my knees and pulled out his cock thru the fly on his boxers. It was semi-hard, and the foreskin hung over the cock head. I put his cock in my mouth and immediately felt it swelling. He was hard in no time, and I eagerly bobbed my head back and forth on that cock. It was fucking great!! I am not good at deepthroating, sadly, so I couldn't take it down to the base.

I sucked him for a good 10 minutes, maybe more. Then I got up and my pants came down to my ankles. I asked him if he wanted to fuck my hole, to which he replied with a sheepish yes. I spit on my fingers and rubbed it on my asshole, then bent over on the edge of the bed. He worked his cock slowly into my hole and didn't stop til he was all the way in. I knew he was in because I could feel his pubes rubbing around my asshole. He took it slow at first, but within a couple of minutes, he sped up and started pumping pretty hard. I arched my back and stuck my ass back towards him. He thrust harder into my hole, making sure all 7 inches of that hard-as-rock cock were buried inside me.

After fucking me that way for a little while, he pulled out and told me to lay on my back. I did so and quickly lifted my legs and pressed my knees to my chest. My shoes were still on and my pants were still around my ankles, and I didn't bother taking them off. I was on the edge of the bed, and he stood in front of me. He easily slid his cock into my asshole and started pounding pretty hard. He didn't last long this way. Within a couple of minutes, he moaned loudly and continued thrusting, then slowed down and stopped. He pulled out his cock and as usual, I reached down to touch my asshole. Perfect!!! I felt that familiar sensation: slippery, wet, and cummy. Just what I wanted. When he pulled away, I lowered my legs, pulled my pants up, and left.3738518939276433001-1469186328584306990?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.