[ARdazed] The HUNG, black, relentless pounder

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

My asshole still feels sore. But it's nice and wet and cummy.

I had the day off today, so after getting some shit done, I hurried home and got online, to cruise of course. It wasn't long at all... maybe 10 or 12 minutes, before I found myself talking to a black guy on adam4adam that said he was horny and looking for a hole to fuck. His profile says he's 39 years old, 5'11" 180#, and black. It also says he has an 8 inch cut cock, and that he only fucks safe. However, after I told him I take it bare too, he was all game for it! In no time at all, I had given him directions and he was on his way to my place. He didn't have a face pic so I didn't know what to expect.

When he showed up at my door, I was sort of disappointed. He wasn't very cute. But he looked in pretty good shape, and so I let him in. He tried to make small talk, but as he talked to me, I started getting naked. He took the cue and undressed too. In no time flat, I was on my knees. His cock was soft, but his balls were hanging pretty low. I put his cock in my mouth, and in just a minute or so, it swelled into this THICK monstrous piece of meat!!!! My mouth watered and I eagerly sucked on it and got it all wet for him.

When I couldn't wait any longer, I asked him if he wanted to fuck my hole, and he replied, "fuck yea!". Then I realized... I gotta have a picture of this. So I grabbed my camera and talked him into taking a picture of his cock just before he fucked me. Here it is:

ass_99.jpg

With a little bit of lube and some work, his cock eventually slid into my hole. FUCK!!! He really spread my hole. He took his time, letting me get used to it. Then he started thrusting his hips. Slow at first, then faster and faster. It took maybe 5 or 6 minutes, but eventually, he was pounding pretty hard. Wide thrusts. I could feel the entire fucking length of his cock sliding in and out of my asshole. He shifted his weight this way and that, but didn't slow down. I was losing it! I couldn't control the noise coming out of my throat... loud moans, deep grunts, quick short breaths.... I was getting dicked GOOD. He showed no mercy. Grabbed my waist, my shoulders, my hair, and just pounded relentlessly.

The hard fucking lasted a good 20 or 30 minutes. We started on the foot of the bed and ended up by the headboard. His breathing got louder and faster, until he let out a loud, deep grunt, and thrust his huge cock one final time. I knew I was getting his cum. He left his cock in my asshole for a minute or two. When he pulled out, his cock was semi-soft already. He got dressed and tried to make small talk, while I lay in bed and touched my cummy asshole. Then I got up to walk him out the door, and here I am now. What a great dicking that was!!3738518939276433001-5755950807795277971?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.