[ARdazed] The dark-skinned Mexican

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

I had a great fuck today!

I was cruising on adam4adam (as usual) and was hit up by this Mexican guy. Profile says he is 28 years old, slim, and tall. His pic was of a NICE, uncut, dark cock. Profile said he is 7 inches. He didn't have a face pic posted, but he emailed me one, and he was a cutie! After a little more back and forth messaging, he invited me over to his place for a quick fuck. So I cleaned up and cruised on over to his place.

When I got there, he was waiting for me wearing shorts and a t shirt. He seemed kinda nervous (which surprised me... he came across as pretty aggressive online). So I took the intiative. I got on my knees and unzipped him. When I pulled his shorts and boxers down, there was this dark, uncut piece of meat wagging between his legs. Definitely a show-er! I couldn't wait to put it in my mouth! In no time flat, he was hard. I sucked on it for a few minutes, and also licked his shaved, dark balls. I put them in my mouth and sucked on them for a bit too. Then he told me to get on the couch, ass facing him. I took off my pants and did as he asked. I bent over for him, but he didn't lick my hole. Just lubed up his cock and my hole, and pushed it in.

It kinda hurt at first. Getting rimmed helps me loosen up, and since he didn't do it, my hole was still pretty tight. I let out a few moans from the pain, but I guess he thought I was liking it, because he didn't slow down! Soon as his cock was all the way in my hole, he started pumping. Not too fast at first, but within... probably 3 minutes, he was pumping pretty damn hard. In fact, it wasn't long before I felt and heard that *smack, smack, smack* sound of his balls slapping just beneath my asshole. That made me so fucking horny! The thougth of those dark, shaved balls flopping around and banging against my ass.... the thought of that dark, uncut pole pumping in and out of my asshole... it made me push my ass back against him, and he kept pounding away. I was on my knees on the edge of the couch, bent over forward, and he was standing behind me, his hands on my waist. We never switched from this position.

I usually love it when guys cum quick. But I'm glad this guy didn't. He fucked me for about 15 minutes, maybe a little bit less. I was starting to get sweaty, and I know he was too. But eventually his breathing got faster, his moans louder, then his hips gave one last thrust, and I assume that's when he came. He pushed his cock deep into my asshole and kept it there for a few seconds while he moaned in pleasure. I reached down and back and touched his balls... grabbed them and pressed them against my ass. He kept his cock in my hole for a few more seconds, then he pulled it out when it started getting soft.

In keeping up with my routines, I reached back and touched my just-fucked asshole. Soft, slippery, wet, cummy. I played with my own hole for a few seconds while the dark-skinned Mexican guy got dressed. Then I put my briefs and pants back on, and as I put my socks and shoes on, he made some small-talk about the traffic and how quick I got to his place. As soon as I was dressed, I thanked him and left.3738518939276433001-8505069706598321400?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.