Ethan from Fraternity X

genericuser

Ethan-e1342205475895.jpg

After seeing him both give raw cock and take bareback loads in the FraternityX videos, I'm curious if anyone could give me some info on Ethan from Fraternity X :

• - Has he worked for other studios?
  • - He on BarebackRT or any other hookup sites?
  • - Does he love charged loads like most of us?

Any info you guys can share would be so awesome. I cannot stop stroking my cock thinking of this hottie Ethan:

Ethan-e1342205475895.jpg

DSC_0951_00.jpg

DSC_0279_00.jpg

DSC_0011_00.jpg

• Upvote 2

Your definately not the only one. There are a few of them I want to know more about. Jeremy Hall Media is the parent company for Fraternityx so some models might have done work for clubjeremyhall.com?

• 1 month later...
Guest Deviant_Angel
I've taken notice of him as well, though they use to use condoms FraternityX (like many other studios) are going full bare now.

Yeah, thankfully! Like a bunch of drunk high frat boys would really be using condoms anyway!?

I don't know if you noticed but it is always the same guys. There's rarely a new guy.
Well, doesn't one go to college for at least 3 or four years? :)

My favorite one is the versatile one with all the tattoos, and I wish the camera boys would get involved more, too, or be naked while working.

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

Deviant Angel writes about college boys fucking raw: "Yeah, thankfully! Like a bunch of drunk high frat boys would really be using condoms anyway!?"

Yeah. That was my experience. i spent four years in college being fucked by frat boys and being cum dump at their beer parties and not once did one of them use a condom.

Man you never saw a boy who was so unhappy about graduating.