[ARdazed] sucking at Folsom Gulch

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

I first heard about Folsom Gulch from one of the videos on Treasure Island Media. One of the scenes is filmed there, and all it shows is a guy sucking cock and getting fucked thru a glory hole. I had to check it out.

I walked in and found myself in a fairly small adult store. Saw videos and toys on the walls, and a little door with a curtain in the back. Without beating around the bush, I paid the $10 and went back there. Once I went thru the little black curtain, I found myself on a dark hallway. I followed it and it went around in a square. There were about 15 or so doors, which I quickly figured were booths. They were all busy, and there were about 6 or 7 guys hanging around, waiting for a booth to open up. Not bad for a Saturday afternoon, I thought.

I was really really horny, so didn't wanna waste any time. I noticed that in one of the booths, the door was open a crack. I walked by and peeked in. Saw a guy, probably late 30s, standing there. He was fully clothed, but he had his cock out thru the fly of his pants. He wasn't cute. Kinda heavy set, but not too much. He saw me peeking at him thru the crack on the door, and he started jerking his cock. I knew what I had to do. I looked around, and several guys were looking at me, but I didn't care. I opened the door and went into the booth, closing the door behind me. Once inside, I immediately dropped to my knees and started sucking on this less-than-cute guy's cock.

He was semi-hard, but within seconds his cock got very hard in my mouth. I went to town, bobbing up and down on his dick. He put his hand behind my head and gently pushed up and down. He was standing against the wall, quiet the whole time. After about 5 minutes, he suddenly started moaning, and I felt cum spewing out of his cock. I kept sucking and my mouth filled up with his seed. A few more seconds, and then I pulled away and swallowed his load. He zipped up and walked out of the booth. I closed the door and looked around me. The booth was TINY! It had nowhere to sit, and a small TV screen on the wall. Then I saw it. Not one, but TWO glory holes... one on each side of the booth! Wow!

I spent about 45 minutes in that booth. Most of the time on my knees. Sucked 5 cocks thru the glory hole. Two of them came in my mouth. Two of them didn't shoot at all... just pulled out and left. (What's that about? Were they just not able to cum? Or wanted to find another mouth for their cock?) And the last one shot in my hole. I was sucking on his cock, and then I remembered how the guy on the TIM video would just turn around and back up against the cock. So as I sucked, I undid my pants. Then I got up and turned around. I licked my fingers real quick and lubed up my asshole with my own spit, and backed up on this guy's cock. He let me put his cock in my hole, and soon after, he was pumping his rod in and out. I never heard him cum, nor did I feel it. But after a few minutes, he pulled away. I reached back and touched my hole, and there was that familiar sensation. A very wet, slippery, sloppy hole. Yes!

As I drove home (with two loads down my throat and one in my asshole) I kept thinking about my afternoon. Sucking on that unattractive guy's cock. Then getting on my knees and sucking cock thru the gloryhole. Sucking on the cocks of total strangers... guys whose face I didn't even see. And it turned me on. A lot.

What is it about being on my knees sucking on a cock thru a glory hole that makes me so damn horny?? And swallowing loads from total strangers... makes my day! The guy on the other side of the glory hole could be a total hottie, or he could be a 60 year old overweight guy. It's hard to tell, and it doesn't matter much. What matters is that his cock is hard and that he shoot his load in my mouth. I was really annoyed when those two guys at the Gulch pulled away withouth feeding me. How dare they?3738518939276433001-4469773173507280335?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.