[ARdazed] The Beginning

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see ARdazed's original blog post...

So I started having sex with men when I was in college. That was a little more than a decade ago. I hooked up a lot. Online mostly. Back then I had one rule: rubber only. I stuck to it for many years. So what changed it all?

About 4 years ago, on a warm summer night, I was particularly horny and couldn't sleep. I got online and went on my favorite cruising website back then: gay.com. I put up a picture of my ass that gave a clear view of my asshole, and on my bio I stated very explicitly that I wanted to get fucked. I got several hits, but none seemed to have as much urgency as I did. After about an hour (it was past 11 p.m.), I got a message from a guy, claiming to be a top and, in his own words, was VERY HORNY! He said he was only looking for a hole to fuck. Said didn't want a make out session, didn't want to sit and chit chat either. Basically, he told me he wanted me to go over to his place, walk in and close the door, pull my pants down, and get on all 4s on the floor. I was popping a boner already, and the idea of a fuck like that nearly made me cum! He said he'd get behind me, lick my hole, and then shove his cock in. I was so horny, I didn't care about much else. Good thing, because physically he wasn't the type of guy I generally go for. He was in his late 30's, shorter than me (I'm 5'8"), and had a stocky build. Probably a size 36 waist. Wow!

He gave me directions, and I was set to go. Before I took off, I asked him where he wanted to shoot his load, and he replied "I want to pull out and shoot it on your asshole, then push it back in." I had never had anyone say it like that, so I rushed to his place. True to his word, he did just what he said. As soon as the door to his apartment closed, I walked to the living room, where my fuck was sitting on the couch, naked. I pulled my pants down and got on all 4s on the floor, right in front of him but with my ass facing him. I was soooooo horny, I kept pushing my ass far out in the air, and I was hoping he knew I wanted my asshole fucked. He did, because he went right in. He licked my hole for a couple minutes, then shoved his cock in. It wasn't very long, nor very thick. But it felt great! He started pounding, and about 5 minutes later, his breathing got really heavy. He started moaning, and I felt him pull out his cock. A second later, I felt something warm spashing right on my asshole... then again, and again and again... OH MY GOD! It felt great! I felt fucking slutty and dirty... and then he shoved his bare cock in my hole, and finished unloading in there. I had a hard-on but I wasn't jerking off.

After a few more seconds, my top pulled his cock out of my hole. Instinctively, I reached back and touched my just-fucked hole. I had never done that, and I don't know why. But, fuck! It felt really nice! My hole felt wet and slippery and very soft... almost silky. Why hadn't I EVER done that??? I fingered my hole and felt his cum for a few more seconds. Then I got up and pulled up my pants. Without saying a word, my top walked over to the door and opened it. I took the hint and I left.

I was hooked.

Walking back to my car, all these thoughts flooded my mind.... had he just used me to get off? I mean, I didn't jerk off at all! Is that how cum feels on a guy's hole? I had taken bare fucks from boyfriends before, but had never really fingered my own hole right after taking a load. And this guy came pretty fast... just a few minutes, but I fucking LOVED it! I didnt suck his cock, we didn't kiss. I hardly even looked him in the face. Yet, he had squirted his cum right on my asshole, then pushed it inside with his cock.

I drove home with a hardon that night. I didn't jerk off though. I wanted to stay horny and get back online the next day, and I knew that I would be looking for another bare fuck.3738518939276433001-3178062253273878602?l=ardazed.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.