[True Life Tales] back

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

I did something today that brought this blog right back into my mind.

On the hookup website Squirt I saw that there was a college near me with toilets where guys met up, and an 18 year old had posted that he would be there around lunchtime. So today I had lunch free and wandered over to these loos. I wasnt expecting much, just wanted to check it out and see if it was worth arraigning a hookup with a guy there.

It was empty when I walked in, no urinals just rows of stalls, anyone a few inches taller than me would probably be able to see right into each of them. They looked like the ones you would get in an old fashioned boys school. I scanned the empty bathroom, but saw one door closed at the far end.

I went into the stall next to it and closed over the door with a bang to announce my arrival. There was no seat cover so I pulled down my jeans and boxers and sat down, stretching my feet out as wide as I could without it looking really obvious. I didnt want any Larry Craig type entanglements.

I couldnt even tell for sure if there was someone else in the next stall, I couldnt see any legs. I bent to my side as far as possible to try and see under the stall, but couldnt see anything either. I didnt want to give up just yet, and I didnt want to shove my hand under the stall just in case someone was in there for real, so I just waited.

20 minutes later, a few other guys had come in, used the bathroom then left again, and I was pretty impatient by now, whether or not the guy on Squirt who had said he would be here today was in the one next to me or not, I was ready to go. I stood up and bent down to pull up my jeans, stretching my feet out to nearly his side of the narrow stall. An off white trainer reached out to meet my shoe. Result!

I slowly sat back down on the pan, putting my hand out to touch his shoe. He didnt flinch. I moved my hand out to his side of the stall, and heard him move around. After a bit of banging, I saw a face appear at the bottom of the stall, it was young, no facial hair except for a few light patches of hair on the chin. Thin brown eyebrows and a few spots on his nose. I looked down at him, and though that this angle was not going to be comfortable or fun.

Quick as I could, I yanked up my jeans saw him jump back, he was worried he had gone too far. Without buttoning up, I opened my door and banged on his one. It wasnt locked so swung right open. I grabbed the end of the door before it could hit the wall and slammed it shut. The poor boy was stood but crouching on the toilet!

I dropped my jeans and pants again, just to reassure him I was here for the sex and not to stab him. He caught on pretty quickly and stood back on the floor, and moved into me as if to kiss me. I lifted my hands up and held his head, I felt the sweat through his short brown hair, this boy was obviously not used to this. I pushed his head down hard. He kind of squirmed but got the picture and got to his knees.

I was solid and he started slowly licking the hilt of my shaft. I wasnt up for that, so with one hand I tried to pull open his mouth and with the other I held my dick and stuffed it into this 18 year old's mouth. Whatever surprise he might have had, he overcame it and was obliging in sucking my dick.

One hand back on his head, I held him steady as I fucked his wet mouth, the slurping, and as I pushed in further, the choking, was really getting me going. He had both of his hands on my buttcheeks, squeezing and rubbing them.

He managed to get my dick out of his mouth and took some long deep breaths. I slid my hand up and down my soaking wet dick, feeling very close to shooting. I grabbed a tuft of his hair and lifted one leg up against the wall, and pulled his face into my balls. I hadnt showered since the gym so they were sweaty. I havnt shaved them in a while either so they were pretty hairy too, he had to stop a couple of times to pull a hair out of his mouth.

But he sucked them well. I pushed my head back against the cubicle door. It had been such a long time it was great just to enjoy a good blowjob. I closed my eyes and imagined the sun was beating down on my face as I lay on a beach, well it would have to be a private beach I suppose.

I had enough of wanking, was ready to cum. I looked back down at this boys face, his eagerness at working on my balls, I noticed how his eyes were closed smoothly, not wrinkled. There was no lines on his forehead, his eyebrows didnt look scrunched up. Whether this was a first for him or not, he was enjoying himself.

I tried to think back to my first time, but at that moment I couldnt quite picture it in my mind. But I pulled his head back and slapped my dick against his mouth His eyes didnt open but his mouth did, and I pushed it back in mid length. This time he did all the work. 30 seconds or so later I warned him in a whisper 'Im going to shoot.'

He kept on sucking my dick and wrapped a hand around my shaft, working me closer. I had both my hands on the top of the cubicle doors and bit by bottom lip as I shot. It was quite a bit, and he kept his mouth clamped around my dick as it filled up with my cum.

I felt such a release, and a sly smile appeared on my lips.

He continued to suck it, but I gently pulled it out of his mouth, he moved back and I pulled up my jeans. I opened the door and left as quick as I had barged in, without a parting word or look, my last image of this boy was him sitting back up on the toilet seat, a splash of my cum dripping down his chin.

He stayed in the cubicle as I stopped in front of the sink and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror, there was a look of calm pleasure. I enjoyed that blow job. Just a quick, one off, release. I suddenly though about this blog, and how when I kept it I would be right on my computer typing it up. As I left the bathroom I started to think about how I would describe the encounter I just had. I started to think about everything that has happened to me over the last 18 months or so since I stopped posting.

As I walked back home, I thought about how I would describe it to you, Mr S, Mr G, the African.

Im not a teenager anymore, and Im not sure if the slut label would apply now, others may want to judge that.

I still have true life tales to tell, many of them. So if your up for it, maybe I'll tell you them?

Nick

6753147806018412771-2586183984358400677?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.