[True Life Tales] doctors fees

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

I got home last night from a long, dull and tiring shift at work. In my pyjamas I went online and checked my email. There was a strange one from the Doctor. I hadnt spoken him to him since the last time he emotionaly fucked me over.

The email was a mass one from his 'secret' address. Remember he is a closet case, so all the addressees who it was being sent to were a bit dodgy too, all hot boi this and spunky that. So the email said that he was getting a new one and if we still wanted to talk to him then we wre to add the new one on msn. I just automatically added the new one. As soon as I do, he pops up and says hello.

I was a bit taken aback. I didnt really want to get drawn into a conversation with him because I knew i would end up looking like the idiot. He keeps prodding though and asks:

'So what are you doing?'

'Ive just got home from work, im in my pyjamas and im having a cup of tea.'

'sounds nice, why dont you come down to mine?'

'why dont you go shuv ur head up ur arse?'

'lol, ill drive up and get you, come on I really want to see you tonight, so horny!!'

He only ever drove up to get me once when we just started going out, and he would drop me home. Everyother time when I even said two words about him driving me anywhere he would go on about how I was taking advantage of him!

For some reason I couldt say no to spending the night with him. well not particularly him, anyone would have done. But he was familiar.

20 minutes later his car pulled up, and like I was on autopilot I walked out and into his car. I get in and smile, greeting him warmly. He kind of sniffs and says:

'you couldnt have had a shower before you got in my car? jeeze we'll have to do something about that, and your clothes still look like shite.'

This is totally and utterly him. He is a snob, a total upperclass prick. I wanted to get out the car right there and then, but we were already driving. Instead I just lit a cigarette and put my feet on the dashboard. He talked on the way down and I answered vaguely, wishing against hope I had never agreed to come. We got to his flat, got in. I sat on his bed and he took of my clothes. I sat there and looked at the wall while he sucked and bit at me.

I lay back on the bed in a haze of nothing. I felt like a cheap prostitute as I watched this man ravish another from somewhere outside the window. I dont even remember, or care to what exactly happend. The next thing I know the room is dark and he's snoring away. I lay there, stiff and bleak. Unfortunatly naked.

I silently slide out the bed and find my clothes from around the room, unmoved from where they lay. Putting them on, I see his mobile amongst the debris on the floor. I pick it up and watch him. I had reached that stage where I found the person's personality so repulsive that their looks dont even matter. Scrolling down, I delete my nymber and all traces of me from his phone.

As I bend down to tie my boots, I see his wallet on the chest of drawers. realising I might have missed the last bus home, I open it and strike gold. There was £40 stuffed in there. A flash of a smile splashed over me, if it were daylight you would have seen my cheeks fill with colour and my eyes gleem with vibrant dastardlyness!

If I felt like a cheap hooker when he pumped me, I might as well reap the benefits. In an instant I stuffed the money in my jacket pocket and rushed out the flat, my laces still flapping as I wished down the stairs.

I ran along the street because I wanted to. The melancholy of the night ten minutes earlier had been replaced with a feverent, childish delight at the sheer viability and versatility of my own spirit, or it might have been because of petty theft, but whatever it was, I felt better.

My elation carried me to the bus stop where I just made the last one home.

As I sat right at the back, alone on the upper deck, the adrenelin subsided and I still felt that hole inside me. I didnt know how to fill it. Cock hadnt helped, but at least I now knew to stop looking in the direction of the doctor.6753147806018412771-7231803100524955156?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.