[True Life Tales] a belated sexmas

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Nick's original blog post on True Life Tales...

Finally! Some action! Im doing temp work, so yesterday I was making teas and coffees at this lawyers office. It was dead so I got to spend 9 hours having mental foreplay with myself, so by the time I left and headed over to the sauna I was pretty damn horny. In fact during the day, while I was working, I had got a text out of the blue from the doctor.

Not totally out of the blue, the weekend before I had texted him begging to come round and see him, but let me tell you why. Some people I know who were visiting from Canada and Serbia were leaving the next day. I had spent all week with them, but they wanted me to come for a drink with them on their last night. I was shattered but said fine. So we they decided they were done and were going back to the hostel just as the last bus home sailed past the window of the pub. I was not amused about having to pay £15 to get home. Yet the doctor only lives £3.40 away, so I sent him a couple of begging texts…to no avail. I was going to text the taxi driver who gives me free rides when I give him blowjobs…I don’t think ive told you about that yet, but anyway I know a guy who does that, but he aint all that pretty. I told the Canadian guy who I was with and he felt guilty so gave me a tenner.

But the doctor texted me, and was giving me all this babe shit. I replied saying you have to be fucking me to call me babe. Nothing for an hour until

‘can I fuck you then?’

I actually agonised over it for a while, and considered whether or not to give my sauna visit a miss and get a fuck from the doc. But it turned out to be an emotional trap, as it often does with him. I signal interest, in fact I said when and where, he sed tonight, I said ok ill be over straight after work. A little bit later he changes his mind and im left looking like a fucking prick, at least between the two of us.

The problem is there that our relationship was based on winning. Someone had to win the argument or the conversation or the sex. Not healthy at all, but for some reason I have an in built prick magnet, in a good AND bad way.

But I digress. Im there just at half five, It was fairly quiet, I thought there would have been more people coming in after work, but it was a Wednesday after all. I have this thing about saunas, ive talked about it before. To me they just hold this awesome sexual energy, probably because you can have like unlimited sex there. I kind of prefer going than hooking up at someone’s house, yet I do much more housecalls than sauna visits. With going to someone’s house, you often have to travel to somewhere you don’t know, and for those of us without a car that can be a bitch, and the people can be a let down, or the sex can be shite or over in ten minutes, with a sauna, you can literally fuck till your full.

It wasn’t a bad bunch though. I head for the steam room after doing a circuit. Theres two guys to the right on the bench above me, both middle aged but not bad looking. Guy 1 has bad boy (triga) looks, shaven head and shaved pubes. His towel was just covering his cock which he was stroking underneath. I played along, giving mine a fiddle under my towel. Guy 2 who was older and beefier, whips his towel right off at the first sign of group play, but to reveal a fucking tree trunk! The thing was a coiled cobra with a tight silver ring at the base. It rested against his leg, but as the three of us had a bit of a play, each watching each other, it started awakening. After ten minutes or so, we were all hard, and I wanted a bit of both of them, badly. Guy 1 was thick, cut with a good 8” going for him, guy 2 I would be surprised if he wasn’t close to a foot! I wanted to speed things up, but there was an older ugly beside me, so I wasn’t wanting to go down on one of them in the open. I went around the corner of the steam room to a darker bit. No one was there but I was within sight of guy 1. I sank to my knees, pulled the towel around my neck and opened my mouth.

He got the picture, and was over quickly. It was like he didn’t stop walking and just shoved that dick right in my open gob. I loved it. I went mad on the thing, wolfing it down my throat, slurping and globering all over his smooth shaft. We were joined by guy 2 with his cockosauras and inevitably by the older ugly, who grabbed what he could. I alternated between guy 1 and 2 while staying on my knees, they stood and kissed and fondeld each other.

I liked it when after finishing a stretch on the more manageable cock of guy 1, guy 2 would grab my head, try and pull open my cheeks and force his dick as much as he could in my mouth. We played around like that for quite a while, but eventually the heat became too much and we headed upstairs to a room. On the way we managed to pick up another, thinner but younger guy, who packed a punch below aswell. So there were four of us in the room, I was the only one under 40 most likely, the three others were around the same age, but I think they saw me as a young wee slut, which I was quite happy with!

I got back on with sucking guy 1. I was on all fours on the raised mattress while he rested on his hind legs. My fingers found their way to his bare shaved hole, and my mouth encased his juicy balls as well as getting his shaft down me. Meanwhile, the third guy was on all of his fours, and we began to share guy 1’s cock, while guy 2, with the massive dick, as kneeled behind guy 3, lubing up his cock before guy 3 gave a loud moan. Guy 2 was penetrating his hole, and wasn’t giving him much of a chance to recover. It was getting a bit crowded on the mattress, so I gave up guy 1’s cock to guy 3, to let him be spit roasted. I stood and watched the incredibly hot scene.

Guy 2, who was pumping the thin bottom slut, kept looking over at me and motioning me to come over to him. I watched closely as his dick slid with speed in and out of the ass he cradled in his hands. It got me really hard to see this guy have both his holes stuffed with extra large cocks. I put my finger on the top of his ass to feel the friction as guy 2 slammed into him. After a while guy 2 said to me, ‘here son you have a go,’ and he passed me guy 3’s ass. It was really hot to think of them all as uncles or something teaching me the young lad how to fuck. I rolled a condom on as guy 2 pulled out and promptly left the room, he must have came because his condom was lying on the floor. Guy 3 who was being fucked raised his head from his lolli-cock to smile at me as I entered him. I pushed my dick far away inside him as he exclamated. I was facing guy 1, who was smiling at me and winking as if they were too both proud that i was learning how to fuck. I felt like saying, ‘guys, ive had a little experience before.’

But I rolled with it. As I began sliding my length in and out of guy 3’s already fucked hole, guy 1 almost lay on his back to check out my cock sliding in and out. He kept saying ‘oh fuck yeah that’s hot’ as I got into the swing of it and let loose. I slammed my entire body into this poor buggers cunt, raging on his skinny ass with all the pent up sexually frustration of around 2 months.

I didn’t want to cum yet, so I pulled out. Guy 3 was quite thankful of the reprieve. I went to rimming guy 1’s sweet bare ass hole. He was on all fours on the raised mattress and I was on my knees on the floor. I used my fingers to pull it open and get as far inside as possible. Guy 3 floated around, sucking on guy 1 for a while before sitting on guy 1, and leaning over so I had to asses, one on top of the other. I ran my tounge from the balls of one all the way up to the neck of the other, my cock scrapping the holes of both in the process. As I slurped on guy 3’s ass, I got that great taste of rubber and lube that goes so well with hot sweaty skin and ass juices.

There was a good 20 minutes of all this rimming, I had to stop as my tounge almost went numb. I pulled back to wank for a bit and let 1 and 3 got at it for a bit. Guy 1 stayed on his knees, as guy 3 got up and rubbed his dick on guy 1’s slippery salvia’d hole. I thought he was going to put a condom on, but he held his dick and began to slide the head in. Guy 1 reached around with his hand and felt that there was no condom on guy 3. Guy 3 stopped and asked ‘do you want me to put one on?’

Guy 1 replied ‘no, fill me up.’ I could have shot then I swear but I held it in as I got on all fours and inched closer to watch guy 3’s long, raw cock find its way inside that ass. I put my hand on the ass cheek and fingers on the hole to pull it back and get as much of the dick inside the ass slut as possible. Guy 3 would pull out and I would peel apart the ass cheeks and look right inside the hole, spitting a huge gob right inside as guy 3 pushed inside on the return. I put my hands on the ass of the barebacker, pushing him to fuck the barebacked harder and harder. I was mesmerised by the scene. It went on for a long time, guy 1 taking that bare cock. I jumped around, spitting inside his ass, sucking his cock, pulling his ass apart and pushing guy 3 to fuck him harder and faster.

I don’t know if guy 3 shot his load inside the hole, but he pulled out quite abruptly, giving guy 1 a minute or so to recover as he passed me his ass. I rolled a condom on and got my tounge stuck back in there quickly. I could taste the lube, and got a little taste of cum. I thought that after so much fucking guy 1’s ass would be red raw, but the cum must have been the lube for me as it was smooth entry in and a silky feeling fucking his well used cunt.

I fucked him for a while as guy 1 shoved his dirty ass covered cock into the mouth of my ass victim. I pulled out just as I was going to cum, not ready to give up yet. I said thanks boys and left the room.

I chilled for a bit in the Jacuzzi, running threw in my head the hot scene I just witnessed. I really wanted to do it myself, so after half an hour or so, I headed off to one of the rooms. I grabbed a pile of condoms and laid on the raised mattress. I lay on my back, with the door open and my foot on the door. I lubed up my ass as a few guys walking the corridors stopped to have a peak. I then got back on all fours, resting on my elbows so my ass was pointing straight in the air. I kept my foot pressed against the door, so people could come in and use me but so could others, and people could watch, I wanted to share!

I really didn’t care who fucked me, I was so horned up. I took my towel and buried my face in it. It wasn’t long till I sensed someone behind me. I kept my face buried, but my heart was beating like nothing else and my cock throbbed in anticipation, my ass tingling, begging for someone to fill it. I heard a bit of rustling and shifting about, before a heavy hand on my back gave me a bit of a fright and a dick head was slowly pushed inside my lubed up cunt. It was thick but not so long. It felt good though. Sore to start with, but the guy, whoever he was, was nice enough to give me a bit to recover before he started to slide in and out me. He got to an incredible speed that was nearly bringing me to tears of fulfilment! He was at it like a jackhammer for a good long while. I so wanted to look round but I kep my discipline and let my ass be used. Without warning he pulled out and there was a spray of cum that slammed down on my back, right to the neck actually, and a few follow up sprays that landed on my ass cheeks. I wasn’t sure if I heard him pull off a condom or not, but the cum was on my back. There must have been a queue because there was another dick that was slammed into me straight after. I began to moan at this one because it was pretty big, in fact it was beginning to feel like it was tearing me up inside, and my hole needed re lubed. Fortunately he stopped quickly, and I didn’t feel anything shoot inside me or on my back. I was a little disappointed.

It was a strange feeling, not knowing when and what was coming next, so I jumped again when 30 seconds or so later, another dick slowly pushed its way inside my hole that I imagined raw and dripping. I heard other moans in the background, I don’t know if people were watching or it was form other rooms, but I joined them in the chorus.

This fuck was long and thorough. When he was fully in, it was like he was twisting his dick around to create maximum impact. He must have felt the dryness because a cold shot of lube was squirted on my ass hole as he pulled out, then pushed the cold gel deep inside me. This one went on for a long, long time. He kept changing position, as if he wasn’t really comfortable with me on all fours. I pushed the door closed with my foot, and whilst keeping the towel over my face, I turned around to lie on my back. He seemed happier with it as he held my feet up and moved them to the side, penetrating my cunt again. He fucked me for quite a long time, before I felt a shudder and a moan. He left it in for a while, then pulling out and shutting the door behind him.

I lay there for a while, still. The towel covered my face but I was panting heavily. I felt so turned n and ready to explode, although my ass felt really tender. I ventured a finger down there, and felt it wet. I blinked as I looked around. There were three condoms lying on the floor. Cum was in two of them, the other one was empty because he had cum on my back. I put a finger to my back and rubbed it in some of the cum that was then beginning to drip off. As I brought my finger round, I closed my eyes and let it run over my ass very briefly.

I took a long shower after that, and chilled somemore. I realised I had been there for two hours, and had to get going, but still had my own bulging balls to empty. I quickly found a guy who was doing what I had been, lying ass up in a room. He looked round and motioned me to come in. I shut the door. I wanted to get right down to it. He had a cute, hairy ass and I thought he was foreign when I asked if he liked it rough and he just pointed his ass at me. I rolled one on and stuffed my dick in. he began to moan incredibly loudly, then took my hand. I thought he was going to bite it at first but he wanted me to cover his mouth. I got his game. I held his mouth shut, slapped his face a bit too and fucked him so hard that I was sure he wasn’t faking any of that moaning.

I felt orgasm like I hadn’t in a long time and near blacked out as I shot inside the condom. I pulled out and whipped it off, but I still felt there was more to come so I pushed him round and continued wanking, shooting a second and a bit of a third load onto his chest. I collapsed onto him and couldn’t move.

I wanted to leave quickly, but my legs were quivering and I was shaky after such a powerful orgasm. I made my way out though, very, very satisfied and feeling like an utter slut!

Si called while I was on the bus, but that’s a fucking post and a half in itself so just enjoy the lingering thoughts of me on the bus, shaky after a mind blowing orgasm, a cock that had been in three separate holes getting hard again at the thought of it all, and lube, I assumed, dripping out my battered ass!6753147806018412771-3035456832644148095?l=truelifetalesofateenageslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.